Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Moi! (Hi) - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Hi,

I'm Christopher from Finland I'm pretty new here. I'm currently in the army so I don't have much time to be online. :(

Anyway I love reading manga and like to watch anime too but it depends on the story. I like to get to know u all and chat with u all.

From Christopher

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

hey,
welcome to minitokyo
i'm mick from holland

why?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

greetings and welcome to mt Christopher glad to have you with us. Army? wow that's cool. are you permitted to give your rank? I was only able to make it through ROTC and lost interest in the military -_- not very many from finland around here but while you're around be certain to have fun, any questions feel free to ask and check out http://support.minitokyo.net/faq it has some simple faq that are asked around here

BuBbLeS!

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Welcome to the MT family Christopher! Always a pleasure to meet members from other places in the world. Wish you well in the army... stay safe! I hope that despite not having a lot of time to be online that you will enjoy your stay here and make some new friends! If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask. ^_^ Take care~

Signature Image

ninnadark

ninnadark

How far you'll go?

o.O Welcome to Minitokyo Christopher, i hope you enjoy a lot here, the people here are cool,
Feel free to ask me what you want. Stay safe! I hope you have time for the Minitokyo,
Here is great! Well, I wish you have a good day! Take Care!

Signature
Do not be frightened of death; it is life that causes pain. The pain is an introduction for what is the life.
.::DarK Leaf::. member

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.