Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 RFE: Series + char's referent links Aids; Tag not found! - Minitokyo

RFE: Series + char's referent links Aids; Tag not found!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Astara

Astara

Scanner, Artistic

In personal comments, notes, PM's guestbook entries, etc, would be nice to have some way to easily link to the name of a series. Example/reason. I was referring to another series (a cross-link) in my comments about "Eureka 7" about a voice actor plays secondary lead role in "Wolf's Rain" (series). In both cases, I would want to refer to the name of the series that I own, not a generic name that I wouldn't recognize.

A 'drop-down' to help insert the referred to tag (and character's within a series with spelling assist (I might as well ask for the world while I'm at it! :-)) would also be 'nice', :-). Here, also, the English name should be given equal precedence on this English board, as I think it unlikely that English readers will know who I'm talking about if Latinized spellings for Japanese equivalents are substituted.

Anyway -- the drop-downs would aid in inserting series and character-from-series, cross references in writeups and messages (both personal and public)...

Astara
(Athena(e))

(p.s. -- BUG in posting this. Tried to refer to series "Wolf's Rain" and Eureka 7, and got 'Tag not found' What tag? It seemed to recognize both series when I typed them in). Why is this field value checked? It should be free format for a Bug report...
It's a bug that this field is checked in a __BUG REPORT__. Tag not found=Bug

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I don't think you can add more than one tag in something, like what you tried to do, it's would either be wolf's rain or eureka 7, I don't know about adding a comma between the two, I've never seen it done on the forums, but adding tags in artwork, scans, wallpapers, etc there is a drop down once you've typed out enough characters and then use a comma to separate the words. most times I have to copy/paste or I type fast so it only registers it after I have finished typing it. some computers/systems, for some odd reason are having issues with the drop down. I don't know the computer/system that is having the issues, but it only "attacks" certain users, although I have heard those that use internet explorer have trouble as well. I hope the admin can peek into this for you, it's working just fine for me, as for multiple tagging not certain about that in forums but while tagging pics you can use a comma and add many at once

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Astara

Astara

Scanner, Artistic

I often do not get the drop down. I was trying two add two tags, as the comment or post talked about / compared two series 'Wolf's Rain, Eureka 7' So which do you put first if they are equal ? (its a rhetorical question). I often don't get a drop down, but it could be based on how fast I'm entering something and how slow the net is any any given moment.

I'm using Firefox(3.6) on a somewhat slow DSL line (only 68kb up, but ~3Mbps down).

It's only sporadic, so I wouldn't worry to much, I just post alot about little nits here and there. They aren't all dragons that need to be slain, but if common themes come up with what I write and others, then maybe they should get more attention. I figure if I don't write, no one will know -- and if everyone thinks that, nothing will ever get done.

If you think about it -- the 'reasonable person adapts themselves to whatever is given'....therefore, the only progress comes from the unreasonable person... ug...how bad it is for that person....

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

we will take the idea for multiple tags for threads under advisement, thank you for the post.

but it is doubtful that we will be making a "series" reference line in private posts. the purpose of this reference is so that the thread shows up under the tag itself. subject line should be reasonably sufficient enough for other purposes.

you will be happy to know that sheq is coming up with a system similar to bbcode to easily link tags in the forums.

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

Astara

Astara

Scanner, Artistic

tr

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.