Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Suggestions For Vampires-Lair - Minitokyo

Suggestions For Vampires-Lair

Group announcement by Vampires-Lair

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Vampires Lair is currently dull at the moment so i'm asking all the members here fer their suggestions and ideas that you guys might have fer this group. The Admin are open to any ideas or suggestions you all may have.

InsomniacLord

InsomniacLord

?Immortality Is Loneliness?

what about an info forum? I know alot about vampires, undead, lycanthrops ( werewolfs ) and mythical creatures ^^ in the forum we could do triva, people could ask questions or post any little known knowledge they have about mythical creatures, undead and other things

Signature Image "Try to attack me! I do not sleep... Try to cut me! I feel no pain... Try to kill me! I have no fear... And don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway" ~Kazuma Fujiwara. The Lord Of Insomniacs.
Join the realms of SLEEPLESS PARADISE or i'll come and getchu!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I'm with jojo, it would be nice to have a place where I can share my vampyre and other undead knowledge goodness knows I got a lot of it. and we could swap legends and the likes, it would be fun, I think anyways, so I second jojo ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Alright that sounds good ^^

Its up guys, go take a look.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.