Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 101 good reasons to cheer for those who's single - Minitokyo

101 good reasons to cheer for those who's single

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

Anth0v3r

Anth0v3r

Anth0v3r of the Rebellion

*rire*

I've not read all the text but i laugh in some sentences !

French Member

Rowina

Rowina

Yamamoto yay

Ha ha ha ha it was so funny! XD

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

I like this, I'm saving it ^_^

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Agree for sake of self lol

Yes! This list is so funny but also a little depressing! XDDD

I've never got a boyfriend but I hope if someday I've one there will be good things too! ;D

I don't like sharing my bed with anyone and I prefer to sleep in my bed... but I don't like being single...
^wow I just realized how self centred I am... 'MY BED'

...Watermelon...

Haha, thanks. c: That made me feel better.

MoREaNaTo

MoREaNaTo

SavE Me FroM My S~elF

Quote by Onimusaru.

3. If you buy something "yummy", you don't have to buy twice as much.

.)

lol XD I LOVE this point ,i am single i live with my parents but they never comes back until a very late hour coz of work so i am always by my self every day ireally love beeing alone and it's true it's really gives u freedom but in other hand i really hate it when the night comes and am all by myself no one i can speak 2 only hearing the clock tick tock <<< lol i can hear it right now XD

BleEdinG EyEs is sTh that u will NevEr unDerstanD untiL u SeE The HeLL I hAvE BeeN ThrouGhSignature Image

lol this was awesome to read ;D

i love it ^^
but as a Man , we should love once in our life (to feel it , u know what i mean)

Better alone than in bad company.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Being single is good, for me anyway because when I move away to Georgia I don't have to worry about a long distance relationship or breaking up.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

Why good sir, this has certainly changed my opinion. Before reading this, I was kinda like "wanna a GF asap!", but now "Okay, I think I'll lay off first...."

snowflamez

Little Bastard!

depends i guess

Great list dude =)

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

love n

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

Oh yaaah! I remember this ^_^ my favorite ones are 74 and 92... those are legend lol :D

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

wow, very cool!

Akaneko21

Akaneko21

Shakugan

Very cool. I am single. And I have a lot of fun beeing single XD...but I dont know if its really better than having a relationship...

Aside from feeling lonely sometimes, being single is great because of the amount of freedom that I have. This list is hilarious and yet so true!:)

hahah this was so funny!

freedom + entertainment

Quote by EternalStarAside from feeling lonely sometimes, being single is great because of the amount of freedom that I have. This list is hilarious and yet so true!:)

absolutely agree :D
sometimes I feel lonely because I'm single, but I always happy being free ^_^

Totally Agreee! LOL

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.