Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 new member ^ ^ - Minitokyo

new member ^ ^

page 1 of 1 14 total items

xxxROSIELxxx

xxxROSIELxxx

~ ♔ Hime ♔ ~

I am very pleased to meet everyone! And I hope we will be good friends!

Signature Image

me too XD you're welcome!

ninnadark

ninnadark

How far you'll go?

Nice to meet you Rosiel, i hope you enjou so much of Minitokyo, here is a good place to make new friends,
all persons here are good and cool, i hope we be friends, you are welcome, i'm Ninna Wang, i have 14 years, i'm from Brazil, well... enjoy here o/

Signature
Do not be frightened of death; it is life that causes pain. The pain is an introduction for what is the life.
.::DarK Leaf::. member

xxxROSIELxxx

xxxROSIELxxx

~ ♔ Hime ♔ ~

THANK YOU! ^ ^ YOU are SO great!^o^

Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

greetings and welcome to mt Rosiel glad to have you with us. I've already seen you've found the shoutbox ^_^ if you ever need any help around here don't hesitate to ask. I don't know everything but I do know people that knows other things. check out http://support.minitokyo.net/faq it has some simple answers to simple/basic questions we have around here. just make certain you have a grand adventure around here ^_^ and I love the avatar, I have been with angel sanctuary since the very beginning

BuBbLeS!

Signature

xxxROSIELxxx

xxxROSIELxxx

~ ♔ Hime ♔ ~

THANK YOU angelxxuan

Signature Image

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Hey there, welcome to minitokyo. I hope you have lots of fun and make lots of friends here. Were all crazy about anime and manga mostly XD. If you ever need anything or have any questions you can always ask me I love helping out in any way I can. Well once again welcome to minitokyo :).

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

Nice to meet you ^^ My name is Laura, and I'm from Hungary. There is a lot of beautiful scans, arts, etc.
Can you help me? What is this credit thing? How can I get cretits, and how can I use them?

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Quote by lory2Nice to meet you ^^ My name is Laura, and I'm from Hungary. There is a lot of beautiful scans, arts, etc.
Can you help me? What is this credit thing? How can I get cretits, and how can I use them?

Hey there Laura, for your questions about how to earn credits. Its mostly contributing to the community as in posting comments on scans, walls and Indy Art. Also participating in the forums, and uploading scans or wallpapers. About what credits are exactly I would say they are a way to exchange things in minitokyo. For more information about this I would suggest reading the Minitokyo FAQ and I would also suggest before you comment and participate in the gallery and forums to read the Minitokyo Policy so you will not get in trouble for breaking rules with spamming and ripping and such. I hope this helps some :).

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

Than you ^^

hei! me ish new too!
Nice to meet u all!
I'm Arisa..^^

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

Welcome to MT. Let's all be friendly~ ^-^

I am very glad to meet everyone! And I hope we will be good partner!

xxxROSIELxxx

xxxROSIELxxx

~ ♔ Hime ♔ ~

ARIGATOU! ^ ^ NE!

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.