Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you believe in angels? - Minitokyo

Do you believe in angels?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 96 total items

xxxROSIELxxx

xxxROSIELxxx

~ ♔ Hime ♔ ~

I do believe in them because they protect us even if we do not see them!Angels are never too distant to hear you.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2150/1833345076_3d8fff9fa7.jpg?v=0
http://api.ning.com/files/IALgG1duvANrEIcYuI4FuvKQTFxQqVfTXqeuAgDUZQEMU80nb6lCh0gdy*MUYBuQg6sX1tZRe2vUc5E8wCJdFYWhgSy4T6jd/utilizator_Anime_angel_girl_by_ItsSuperSam_1163424802.jpg
http://www.totallypimpedout.net/Graphics/Angels/images/angel_wings.gif

Signature Image

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

i think they exist because,
everyone has a angel inside of his or her :P
don't ask me why i'm thinking that :P

why?

Emma93

Emma93

Double E O.o

Yup i do believe of em bcuz i share with "mick-klaassen" his opinion x3

Member of the Band .::DarKLeaF::.

You'll alwaysRisewhen othersfall..
KUWAIT!Signature Image

Lilith13

Lilith13

I need the end to set me free ~

I belive in them, I belive that exist some pure strength that protect and guide us. ^^

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I believe in them. I don't follow the religion from which they originated from, but any religion can have "angel" something to watch over us and protect us and guide us to the right and wrong of things, but that's probably more of a guardian angel I think :/ but without getting into a religious debate I seriously don't know how to approach it, because I don't really believe in angels as a christian might because I'm not christian, but I call them more as kami than angels

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Mmm... I'm confused there >__<

Newbie-here ^____^
Not really can edit a photo..
But I have many gallery in my FD about anime&manga xD
-now try to upload it, because is really hard to do here-

galexia

galexia

Ashen like love...

No I don't believe

...black like the snow

Yes I believe in angels cause years ago I nearly drowned and something took hold of my feet and pushed me to the surface.

zombilina

zombilina

Oh hai. I'm Zombi.

I do not.
Lack of proof.

Breathe the impossible.

Angels exist.
No doubt about that.
But they do not act unless ordered.
I wish I had their powers.

zombilina

zombilina

Oh hai. I'm Zombi.

I have plenty of doubt about that.

Breathe the impossible.

xxxROSIELxxx

xxxROSIELxxx

~ ♔ Hime ♔ ~

Angels do exist ! ^ ^ believe it or not! but i am glad that most of u believe in them! make shure too keep ur believing like that!^ ^ IF U BELIEVE IN ANGELS AND THEY DON'T EXIST U WILL NOT LOSE ANYTHING BY BELIEVING IN THEM, BUT IF THEY DO EXIST, THEN NOT BELIEVING IN THEM WILL BRING U MILIONS OF LOSTS...AND THIS IS THE SAME THING WITH GOD TOO...LIKE IT IS WITH ANGELS...i am telling u just this! BELIEVE IN THEM! U HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO LOSE!

Signature Image

zombilina

zombilina

Oh hai. I'm Zombi.

I want someone to really explain why they believe.
I mean legitimate reasoning.
Examples.

I have reasons, too.

Breathe the impossible.

xxxROSIELxxx

xxxROSIELxxx

~ ♔ Hime ♔ ~

If u want "proofs" look at this site--> http://paranormal.about.com/od/angels/Angels.htm and if ur still doubting just ask ur self why do u believe in ur parents or friends...maybe u will say that they exist,being at ur side every day...u see...believing is one of the reasons of loving...if u don't believe u don't love...and if u love that means that u believe at the same time with loving...

Signature Image

I do believe in angels. Very beautiful and elegant messengers of God.
My bro saw his guardian angel as a little kid and I saw a glimpse of one too last year. :)

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

I do believe in angels, too
I also believe in god and Jesus

i believe in angels...but i also think about reicarnation......hmm....its hard to believe when your depressed all the time and faith is hard to have when you have no proof......but i hold on to the fact tht anythings possible...and tht angels have been watching me...stopping me.

zombielord

zombielord

Servant of Darkness

It depends on your definition about angel.
If that is a beauty with cute face, hot body, nice characteristics and a brain sometime make you feel stupid, than yes, I do believe although that specie is nearly extinct.
But if your definition about angel is a sexless creature, who has purest soul, white wings, born from light blah blah blah ... than the answer is NO

What can't kill you will make you stronger
What can kill you may make this world better

not really... i need to see it or feel it.

No. If it involves magic or some kind of supernatural force, it doesn't exist (hence why things like angels and fairies are found in fairytales).

zombilina

zombilina

Oh hai. I'm Zombi.

Quote by xxxROSIELxxxIf u want "proofs" look at this site--> http://paranormal.about.com/od/angels/Angels.htm and if ur still doubting just ask ur self why do u believe in ur parents or friends...maybe u will say that they exist,being at ur side every day...u see...believing is one of the reasons of loving...if u don't believe u don't love...and if u love that means that u believe at the same time with loving...

Stories aren't acceptable proof.
People say they see Elvis, should I believe them too?

I believe in my parents because it can be scientifically proven that they created me.
And I can experience them with all 5 senses...not that I really want to know what they taste like, but I could.
Same with my friends. Other physical beings. Not imaginary.
Angles on the other hand, I cannot experience with any of my senses.

To quote an actual church sign.
"Faith starts where reason stops".
That says a lot.

Breathe the impossible.

xxxROSIELxxx

xxxROSIELxxx

~ ♔ Hime ♔ ~

one day u will see them waiting for u with their beautifull faces smiling at u and u will realise then that they where there all along...besides an angel doesn't have to be physical... to touch you.
If you seek an angel with an open heart... You shall always find one and they don't worry about you... They believe in you.Angels are speaking to all of us... some of us are only listening better...

Signature Image

it is possible xxxROSIELxxx and zombilina tht we started as an organism and some time down the line became humans, but, isn't tht based on 'proof' itself? scientist only know so much, and they cant excatly prove tht we were created from...well they say "monkeys" or watever but i don't believe so. though we came from our parents, wats not to say tht the first people born were themselves made by god? but its all based on thoughts and "proof" and research. the anwser can only be proved after death. hopefully tht can all be cleared up one day but for now we all have our points and thought or beliefs on this subject. so....yep. ^^

I would like to believe, but in this time it's hard to do so :)

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 96 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.