Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Don't Fret - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 1 total item

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Hey everyone,this is Gin the Twilightswords.I'm making this pots on part to let my friends and anyone else who wants to know what's going and as to why I haven't been on lately.An emergency has come up as of late,and I trying my best to take care of,and even then I'm not sure if it's going to be over.I trying to do all I can and to make sure nothing like this happens again.I hope everyone is well,I will try to get back to any messaegs I have ASAP.Try not to worry too much about me or whats' going and I'll get back to you all when I get a chance.
later z
Gin the Twilightswords
P.S.Oct 13 was my b-day and in spite of everything that has happened I hadn't really gone into deep consideration of it.So if anyone wants to comment on that,by all means do so.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.