Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Removal of Image Yin's Wedding - Minitokyo

Removal of Image Yin's Wedding

Tagged under Darker than Black

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Hi i uploaded a scan i found and enhanced onto the site but a few minutes later it got deleted i don't really know what was wrong with it but could you guys check it out and tell me if it was not up to the standers of the site and help me get it re-uploaded onto the site thanks a lot.
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/7664/weddinge.th.jpg

Quote by aliyu668,

The scan you have submitted (Yin's Wedding Day) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- The image was too small. Only scans with a clear subject of 1,000,000 pixels or more are accepted.
- The scan contains excessive artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to: page folds, dust, or text on the image.
- The image was enlarged. The majority of anime images found on the internet are not sufficient quality to be submitted at Minitokyo, please do not attempt to enlarge these images for submission.

If you still find the scan is of decent quality however, you can always submit it at Minitokyo's sister site: Zerochan.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
Enlarged scans are not allowed.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

Freedom is over rated

chopstix07

Kintoki

It's a nice scan =D But from what that image link showed me it's kind of blurry on full view.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by botchii messageAdditional information provided by the moderator:
Enlarged scans are not allowed.

As chopstix said... it is REALLY blurry when viewed in full.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.