Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 bride of the water god.. - Minitokyo

bride of the water god..

page 1 of 1 9 total items

does anyone here reads the bride of the water god? its a very interesting manwha full of romance and bishounens.. hehehe.. it has a very good plot and the artwork is great..

OMG I LOVE BRIDE OF THE WATER GOD! It's too bad it's not completed yet so we have to wait for the chapters to be translated!

Love the artwork too, the story y really confusing but interesting

Oh, I heard about that one. It kinda makes me waiting...

yeah i know.. even the raws are only up to vol 9..
what volumes are you now? im in volume 10..
the guys are hot right? kyah!

i read it too! its nice (: hehe yes the guys are HOT! *fangirl screams* i really wonder when the next chapter would be out do anyone knows if there is a fixed date for each chapter to be released? i'm too lazy to check out everyday since i'm holding on to so many series at once. XP i really like the bad guy (the emperor? he's pretty!) :P hehe

I also read it! It is getting better as it goes! I though at first that it was just another pile manga, but this is really interesting!

sakuyahikari

sakuyahikari

Release My Soul

The guys are HOT. And the manhwa in general is just awesome~ I really can't wait for more chapters to come out.

Signature Image
If you could see me now
I wonder what you would think
Me, living without you

Man. I LOVE this series! too bad once it got licensed i can't read it online no more

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.