Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 fastest download rate - Minitokyo

fastest download rate

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

dhunter

dhunter

Pantsman to the rescue

I had over 100kb/sec on bittornado

Signature
Are those... pants on your head???

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by Jinzhou2,546kb/s. I was downloading RO actually. But it was from a private server. My peak was 2,546kb/s, but the average was about 2,100kb/s. R0x0rz cable. =d
(ps.- the cable around here is 3000kb. Comcast cable...*shrugs*).

Damn you.....Thats not even funny.....wait yes it is......*Cries*

Ok today it reached its peak......220kb/sec downloading Elfen Lied 12 >.> Wahoo! I'm so happy.....but since I can't put screenshots on ANY server that'll actually display THEM I didn't take any shots.....so you'll just have to trust me on this.....Please?

Signature Image

ookani0131

Your Nightmare

Well, a friend on NY, on one time downloaded a file, a HUGE file, at 1.4 Mb/s but he had a Cable connection. I heared that Internet 2 we will be able to download at 1.7 or 2 Mb/s normally.

Sh0rT0nE

Ecchi King XD

i download mostly from my school server...and speeds are about 900 kbs per sec...i get everything i want in like 5 minutes...now all i need is more space XD

d00d34

d00d34

The Self Saviour

fastst was exactly 1mb/sec, sustained itself for 15 minutes before dropping to 800kbps.
average is around 500kps

Signature
Ours is not to reason why, but to do or die.

Yer on a college LAN sammo. Doesnt count >_> <_<

i can get up 625KBps on my upgraded cable line. XD!

Signature Image

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

Fastest speed for mIRC 489kb/s
Fastest speed for BT 254kb/s
Fastest speed for Direct Dl 986kb/s

This a not Edu 's T3 connection
Its just comcast = (

this "need for speed" talk makes me dizzy!
i just can have a peak of 5kps sob.
crappy enough for a wireless connection here in indonesia, and i must pay alot in a month!

traku

Alone on the Beach

Well, there was this one incident when my ISP screwed something up and all the ADSL connections changed to 8MB's :) . back then my record was something like 820KB/s or something.

Signature

Holy f***
I only got to about 100kbs...
That's insane Sammo! Wat's
ur secret XD !

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

right now i can download at 330.1kb/sec....but i have a shared connection and it is wireless....
it downloads 1mb in 3.3 sec ............but i have no proof of it

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

wanna

wanna

<{Ishbal Survivor}>

usually i d/l at 100/150kb/s (sometimes at 200/220kb/s)
my highest was 671,5kb/s, although that was only 1 sec, probably something wrong with the program (DUmeter or the internet provider ^-^)

well I have only gotten to 75kb.... (looking at others with 400kb)...... but my bro has gotten around 1mb when it was just him d/l......

300k a few times on bittorrent

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

the highest i ever reached was 550kps when i downloaded the kmfdm discography torrent. i guess some1 was on a T1 line.

sadly the fastest i can upload is 30kps. can;t seem to increase this, damn Comcast. :(

320 from fast FTPs or XDCCs. I was able to download at 1+ MB/s when I lived on college campus, but DSL isn't as fast anymore. :(

Signature Image

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by Jinzhou2,546kb/s. I was downloading RO actually. But it was from a private server. My peak was 2,546kb/s, but the average was about 2,100kb/s. R0x0rz cable. =d
(ps.- the cable around here is 3000kb. Comcast cable...*shrugs*).

woah seriously? lol
are you on a t1 line or something?

roll 800kb XD

tuxedotservo

tuxedotservo

-- gone and very much forgotten

Quote by sammowhat was the fasted you have ever downloaded before?
i once downloaded 1mb per second on a hikaru no go ftp download with
ws_ftp, but i have no proof of that...as of late, i got to 679kb:
http://img4.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img4â„‘=fast3.jpg

From work, or home ^^

From home, nothing like that.
From work...I hit 2MB (that's megabytes) per second on a patch download. That was impressive. I could almost visualize the corporate LAN wheezing.

--
tuxedotservo
Palpatine for Emperor - Why Settle for the Lesser Evil?
Dancing to the beat of a different drummer, and it's not pretty.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.