Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your Love for Wolf's Rain - Minitokyo

Your Love for Wolf's Rain

Group announcement by wolfs-rain

Overall, did you love Wolf's Rain?

Yes
5 votes
No
0 votes
So so
0 votes
Liked it, but not loved it.
1 votes
Wish there was more to it.
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

This forum is dedicated to the Group Wolf's Rain. Here you can talk your love for wolf's rain and what you either liked/disliked or what you wished to have seen in the Anime/Manga. Here i'll help explain what i mean.

To me, Wol'fs Rain was the best anime there was and still is to me. There maybe could've been a few more episodes or maybe a movie, but i would still think of Wolf's Rain the same way i always have.

So i would like to have you guys express your feelings about Wolf's Rain and help this Wolf Era live on! Also if u guys like, you can post little quizzes if u like. Make sure you PM me the answer of the quiz question(s) you may have.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Sammy I too love Wolf's Rain...I truly believe that it is one of the best Anime Stories ever told...it has everything...Action, Drama, Tension, Love, Suspense, Sub-plots and a Brilliant Sound Track.

Glad to see that there are some others that like the Fine Work of Art!

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

^^ i know, its like an all in one anime ^__^ and its also to do with my most fav animal ^_^ and i love the music too

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Wolves are the best...and Yoko Kanno is a Brilliant Composer...^_^

I agree, her voice is beautiful ^_^ and also the Stray song, i especially love that song too...

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Yoko Kanno is the Music Composer...but the vocals are by Maaya Sakamoto, Raj Ramayya, Ilaria Graziano, Steve Conte, and Joyce.

Stray is sung by Steve Conte...he does a lot of collaborative work with many people.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.