0 votes
Liked it, but not loved it.
1 votes
Wish there was more to it.
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Cancel

This forum is dedicated to the Group Wolf's Rain. Here you can talk your love for wolf's rain and what you either liked/disliked or what you wished to have seen in the Anime/Manga. Here i'll help explain what i mean.

To me, Wol'fs Rain was the best anime there was and still is to me. There maybe could've been a few more episodes or maybe a movie, but i would still think of Wolf's Rain the same way i always have.

So i would like to have you guys express your feelings about Wolf's Rain and help this Wolf Era live on! Also if u guys like, you can post little quizzes if u like. Make sure you PM me the answer of the quiz question(s) you may have.

• Feb 15, 2010

UberDog

UberDog

Infinite Wubz...

Cancel

Sammy I too love Wolf's Rain...I truly believe that it is one of the best Anime Stories ever told...it has everything...Action, Drama, Tension, Love, Suspense, Sub-plots and a Brilliant Sound Track.

Glad to see that there are some others that like the Fine Work of Art!

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

Cancel

^^ i know, its like an all in one anime ^__^ and its also to do with my most fav animal ^_^ and i love the music too

• Feb 16, 2010

UberDog

UberDog

Infinite Wubz...

Cancel

Wolves are the best...and Yoko Kanno is a Brilliant Composer...^_^

Cancel

I agree, her voice is beautiful ^_^ and also the Stray song, i especially love that song too...

• Feb 16, 2010

UberDog

UberDog

Infinite Wubz...

Cancel

Yoko Kanno is the Music Composer...but the vocals are by Maaya Sakamoto, Raj Ramayya, Ilaria Graziano, Steve Conte, and Joyce.

Stray is sung by Steve Conte...he does a lot of collaborative work with many people.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.