Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Did you get into J-pop b/c of anime? - Minitokyo

Did you get into J-pop b/c of anime?

Did you get into J-pop b/c of anime?

Yes
10 votes
No
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 22 total items

I'm just curious, but how many people are like me and got into J-pop because of watching and liking anime openings and endings?

ashiiya

ashiiya

Florence + Ryou at your service

Haha actually I didn't. I got into j-rock because of anime :P j-pop was because of....BoA, I believe xD can't remember right. And after I found out she sang Every Heart, then I was like oh anime must be good so it's more like j-pop made me watch anime...? Haha. But definitely, anime made me listen to j-rock.

"The world will look up and shout 'save us'...and I'll whisper...'no'"
I'll beat you enough to show you hell but not enough to send you to God.

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I did, but I didn't learn about anime until I got into learning about japanese culture. just think I might not even have known about anime if it wasn't for my curiosity of learning about other cultures. but then it sort of speed up and I branched out to religion and the likes.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Arashii

Arashii

?????...??

Yep. :3 Anime got me into j-pop/j-rock. <3

???????

HOOKED ONTO ASRIEL! =3 used to listen to english rock but..now im into both! =D ...no bisexual pun intended...

yes 5 anime got me ino jpop

definately yes

Nope, If I remember right I got into it because my cousin was playing the song
RieFu - Life is like a boat
And I got interested and checked out other J pop.

Signature

riefu is a great singer!

sometimes yes

it's so cool to hear where everyone started getting into jpop

geneticdoom

geneticdoom

Heavens' Legend

anime wasnt what got me into j-pop...that would be kindom hearts opening simple and clean by utada hikaru then i just got hooked on most of here songs and started looking for more music after that

Walking under the autumn skies to a new beginning.

o0--Butterfly--0o

o0--Butterfly--0o

Flutterby Lullaby

Slightly, but it was J-rock XD
I still get memories of the summer where I watched the whole first series/220 episodes in 2 weeks.. ^^

Actually, i never really got into J-Pop, even though i liked some Anime intros. It was only a small number of intros/endings i liked, so i never really bothered with it.

no. i love anime soundtrack because of the anime.

Mekartur

Mekartur

Hiko Seijuro

I Knew J-Pop 'cause I watch Animes ^^

Hiten-Mitsurugy-Ryu: KUZU-RYU-SEN!!

Ntsuki

Ntsuki

Is daydreaming X3

yes... i liked some openings and i began to search for their songs, then i found out other songs and that`s how i got to know j-pop.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

that's the main reason i suppose

Yes. You don't hear Japanese music where I come from

kyubichan

kyubichan

Mobile Blackhole

Yes, seeing as the Japanese rarely release their songs internationally anyway.

Because yes!

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.