Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 alohaaa ^w^ - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

pax1313

pax1313

I'll always be your servant, Oz.

hello people. my name is maria paz, i'm from chile, i'm 17 and i love anime and wallpapers xDD well
i hope i can make some new friends here. happy to meet you all. that's about it so take care =)

The Will Of The Abyss Shall Keep You From Existence, Dear Alice.--pandora hearts.

Welcome maria =)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

greetings and welcome to mt maria, never meet anyone from chile be certain to check out the FAQ and policy located at the bottom of the page if you haven't already. if you have any questions feel free to ask ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Hello Maria and welcome to Minitokyo. I know some people of Chile because I'm from Argentina. ^^

pax1313

pax1313

I'll always be your servant, Oz.

that's really cool, i have people from argentina as well. thanks for the
welcome ^^. and you guys please call me pax =)

The Will Of The Abyss Shall Keep You From Existence, Dear Alice.--pandora hearts.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.