Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Innactivity, how do we solve this? - Minitokyo

Innactivity, how do we solve this?

Group announcement by Karuma-Kingdom

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

you read the forum topic, theres been inactivity here, so mimi suggested i do this, so any ideas ppl?

I'm gon' be straight with yall. I ain't coming back here.

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

wow your no longer Yourichi from Bleach
this is weird i looked at your ava and was like
"WHAT THE F**** IS THAT!?!?!"

idk it's a RP group.. find RP ppl
or think of RP things that RP ppl like to do and start it

Signature

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

What happened was I messed up the Css code on my page and I kinda got bored of being yoruichi all the time so i changed to Moka from Rosario + Vampire

weird12u

weird12u

Well i have never seen or read it (if either one corresponds)
but it's a new look on you, pretty good..

idk if you notice mine i am reppin Tech N9ne, no one knows his skill here i swear -.-
anywho the begining to a new RP life is RP'ing so RP

Signature

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

um m. . . .. . . .ok. . . . .well. . .

Join my rp group Karuma-Kingdom. . . . . n join other role playing groups like Sleepless Paradise n Vampire Lair
>^.^<Signature Image

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

I have to figure out were all the rp forums are O.O id think mimi would have them but she doesn't, and yeah its a anime and a manga, strangly the anime is full of underpants action to the point were its unrealistic o.o and it kinda full of fillers, so I prefer the manga and yeah I noticed lol

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

i do have the forums. . . . but rave will b working on it this evening

Join my rp group Karuma-Kingdom. . . . . n join other role playing groups like Sleepless Paradise n Vampire Lair
>^.^<Signature Image

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

you do, but not all of them

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

yeah i do. . . i have all of the forums. . . . . .i saved them

>^.^<Signature Image

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

oh? last i checked you didn't have them o.o

weird12u

weird12u

well still, where is insomniac lord? isn't this his group o.0

Signature

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

nope its mimis, sleepless paradise is his

Sleepless is Joe's group, Vampires is Kari's group, Aryidon is Ashley's group and are all the same rp world. Karuma here is Mimi's world. And yeah I'll be doing work slowly I've gotten at this moment about half of the stuff I need to do tonight done.

TimberAshe

TimberAshe

The Exorcist

I have some suggestions. 1. Put the forums back up 2. Tell the members to start posting so we can get it started up again 3. Find new members. I am working on getting people at my school into this group. I found 2 so far, one of which just joined.

With Love, Comes Sacrifice....

I actually recently finished updating the page to include them and am working on getting a few new areas made.

InsomniacLord

InsomniacLord

?Immortality Is Loneliness?

Sorry, I've been occupied with personal issues, and since it looks like Raven has the area thing undercontrol, I'm going to bow out.
Farewell.

Signature Image "Try to attack me! I do not sleep... Try to cut me! I feel no pain... Try to kill me! I have no fear... And don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway" ~Kazuma Fujiwara. The Lord Of Insomniacs.
Join the realms of SLEEPLESS PARADISE or i'll come and getchu!

Well Joe 1 I hope you know we care and worry about you. And 2 as to the areas part its a part of our to get the place more active that Mimi and I was discussing since we figure a few more areas all on the main page would get some activity.

InsomniacLord

InsomniacLord

I understand (No drama) ^^ Lol. I'm cool with it, but I see Raven has it undercontrol. So I'm going to step down as admin. in charge of areas. That's all.

Signature Image "Try to attack me! I do not sleep... Try to cut me! I feel no pain... Try to kill me! I have no fear... And don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway" ~Kazuma Fujiwara. The Lord Of Insomniacs.

In other words while you got your personal affairs to tend to your going to work on those while I tend to areas?

InsomniacLord

InsomniacLord

Well. I meant for you to just do it.

Nah that is your job. I just fill in and such.

InsomniacLord

InsomniacLord

Idk, I think you should just do it.

Dude you do better at finding pics then I do so yeah. Most of those was pics I actually had from when I used to rp a lot.

InsomniacLord

InsomniacLord

Yeah but you put up, like, 15 in one day Lol.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.