Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Karuma Kingdom Update - Minitokyo

Karuma Kingdom Update

Group announcement by Karuma-Kingdom

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

This update is to inform each and all of our members that Our original twelve areas are now located on the Group's page for easy access along with our twelve new areas. We the staff of Karuma Kingdom hope that you will all enjoy all of our areas and help us to make this a very active group. And remember if you have any ideas of suggestions please feel free to contact any of us.

InsomniacLord

InsomniacLord

?Immortality Is Loneliness?

Signature Image "Try to attack me! I do not sleep... Try to cut me! I feel no pain... Try to kill me! I have no fear... And don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway" ~Kazuma Fujiwara. The Lord Of Insomniacs.
Join the realms of SLEEPLESS PARADISE or i'll come and getchu!

Why all .......?

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

-sighs-. . .wat now?. . . . everytime im gone. . . its always something. . . . i finally got my laptop. . .so ill b on more. . . . . joey. . . .why arent u saying something?. . . .if u pissed. . .it better b at me. . . not rave. . .. .he only did wat i asked him to do

Join my rp group Karuma-Kingdom. . . . . n join other role playing groups like Sleepless Paradise n Vampire Lair
>^.^<Signature Image

InsomniacLord

InsomniacLord

Lol. ...........................................(...)
^^

Signature Image "Try to attack me! I do not sleep... Try to cut me! I feel no pain... Try to kill me! I have no fear... And don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway" ~Kazuma Fujiwara. The Lord Of Insomniacs.

tackles Joe and hugs him then ruffles his hair~Your a mischievous little brother you know that.

InsomniacLord

InsomniacLord

O.O -Forgot Rosie was older then him- Lol.

Lol Just barely older if I remember.

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

my two big brothers lol. . -tackles them both-. . . n hi daddy lol

Join my rp group Karuma-Kingdom. . . . . n join other role playing groups like Sleepless Paradise n Vampire Lair
>^.^<Signature Image

InsomniacLord

InsomniacLord

If i'm your dad and brother, then your your own aunt lol

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

lol. . . . . i meant .tht. . . . sometimes u act like a caring father. . . n sometimes u act like an older brother lol

>^.^<Signature Image

just sits and blinks~

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

-knows y u sitting there-. . . . um. . rave?. . . .. wats wrong?

>^.^<Signature Image

Dunno lol I like to sit and blink at times its fun.

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

u n joey need to . . . . . -forgot wat i was gonna say n eats a sandwich-

>^.^<Signature Image

hugs Mimi and takes a bite of her sandwich~ :p

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

nya!. . . my sandwich lol

>^.^<Signature Image

Tastes good.

InsomniacLord

InsomniacLord

o.O need to what mimi? -eats a sub-

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

-eats a sub also-. . .idk. . .i forgot

>^.^<Signature Image

eats a root beer float~

? um can i even talk in here? lol
i never posted my characters profile yet so i'm curious o.0

Yeah you can post in here its just the rp areas that gotta do a profile first on. Need any help feel free to ask.

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

auntie!1 -tackles-. . hi there

>^.^<Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.