Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Search By Resilution? - Minitokyo

Search By Resilution?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

OK I know I have done this a few times Downloaded wallpapers that are smaller them my screen. Is there a way we can get a thing in the search area to search by screen res

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

another site got this feature and it confuses me while searching by resolution so I don't go there. but they do have this feature, on the wallpapers section there is a drop down in the top right of the screen it has all resolutions just click on that and then search for the resolution that you want to search for, hope this helps

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

As angelxxuan says we do have this feature and it's located on the right part of the page when you browse walls.
I'd recommend you searching by the biggest resolution that would fit your screen. In other words, my screen resolution is 1280x800 pixels, but 1920x1200 also fits my screen, because it's proportional to my screen.

8)

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.