Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Howdy! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 12 total items

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

Hello, my name is Rachel and I live in Texas. My sister is ArtificialRaindrop. I'm not the most artistic person, but I love art and will do my best! Anyways, nice to meet eveyone!

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

Hi there! and welcome to MT I hope you enjoy your stay with us. Hope to see ya around soon ^_^

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

greetings Rachel and welcome. I have seen ArtificialRaindrop around and about. be certain to check out the faq and policy at the bottom of this page if you haven't already, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

Well, I get to tell you this in person anyways, but welcome to MiniTokyo, sis! :3

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

cronaxkid11

cronaxkid11

Gabbii-Senpai

Hi! I'm Gaby and welcome to MiniTokoyo!

I'm on Team Edward, Elric that is

nice 2 meet you..:)

howdey Rachel^^ welcome to MT

hi welcome

nice to meet you and welcome to MT

Welcome :)))

hello~
I'am ann. Nice to meet you^^

hi and welcome to MT ! nice to meet ya

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.