Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can't Change Ava - Cache x Cookies x History Cleared - Minitokyo

Can't Change Ava - Cache x Cookies x History Cleared

page 1 of 1 3 total items

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

My ava won't change even though I removed all the cache and cookies. Even history. And I've been doing this multiple times and uploading the avatar and even though it is "accepted", the image won't change. : <
p.s.-it's not my 1st time changing my avatar.

oh and here's the image i'm trying to put: http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/8753/whutk.gif

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

You may have to reboot for it to work...I had that happen once...hope this helps...^.~

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

don't worry, it'll change in about an hour or so and it appears that it already has. this has happened to a few people now, including myself, and it was about an hour when the changes took effect, so it's possibly a delayed situation but it does change. the sig images are also effected by this, but they do change.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.