Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello There. Professional artists - Minitokyo

Hello There. Professional artists

page 1 of 1 6 total items

davezzz

davezzz

Kuso No Breakin No Lilly

Hi Hmmm.. Im a beginner at making wallpaper? and all of my wallpapers sucks! I cant make it better..because I dont know how? is there anyone out here who would like to teach me how to make a very nice wallpaper here at MT.. because I really really want to learn..so please? if anyone there is not busy and kind..hope you could teach me..please.. please.. Im begging all of you..teach me please..Im desperate.. thank you..

merged: 03-08-2010 ~ 06:40am
Up hello? anyone? please

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."

"Anything simple always interests me."

see devianart

Okay... Learn Photoshop then use your mind for creativity. It just takes time. Experiment with Photoshop. If you dont have one use GIMP instead.

AyaCastro

AyaCastro

I command you... DIE!

GIMP is great because it's free, Photoshop on macs cost an arm and a leg T_T really they do, they took them for payment! (I kid, I kid)

RAWR!

kmt89cccp

kmt89cccp

I'm a Satan in f**cking world

ReapersWolf is spammer!

merged: 05-20-2010 ~ 10:42am
my friend make wallpapers - kbrak91@wp.pl

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.