Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 lost credits? - Minitokyo

lost credits?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

Hello MT Staff, I am posting this today to report a bug that I don't no if it just effected me or any of the other members. Yesterday I had a good amount of credits in my downloads. but logging on today I see that I have lost about 200 credits. I didn't do any downloading yesterday nor do anything that would take creids away but creating a new group. and if I'm not mistaken that should only take like 40 credits.

So I don't know if this bug has effected anymone else but could someone look into it thanks

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

This is serious. Right now I have ....... credits, I don't know if I reach the amount that you says, I'll could lose my credits.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

When were your gallery items deleted? Recently?
If so, it could have been a possible lag in credits deduction. When your gallery items get deleted, you will lose a few credits here and there.
That's just one possibility but I can't know for sure.

Btw, you're not supposed to tell how many credits you have, so I think it's best to edit your posts people!

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

Well I haven't had anything deleted from the gallery so I know this is not the issue.

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.