Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kimi ni Todoke Movie - Minitokyo

Kimi ni Todoke Movie

Tagged under Kimi ni Todoke

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Kimi ni Todoke has been green lit for a live action movie in Japan. ^_^ Old news by now, but I'm still looking forward to it. Any opinions?
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-01-06/kimi-ni-todoke-manga-gets-live-action-film-green-lit

May the gods of sporks and insanity be with you always
~xanth~

Yea
I'm kinda looking forward to how they're going to make into live action
Most dramas right now are adapted from animes omg

freestrike2

freestrike2

drop your sword or I'll kill you

I'm looking forward to it.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth."Signature

It lokks like interesting, i hope the best for this anime ^^

It could be interesting,but the manga is not over,so what about the final of the movie?

T.T *sigh* no actor can play sawako... she's way too perfect in anime form

Quote by ZeldaHyruleIt could be interesting,but the manga is not over,so what about the final of the movie?

I think the manga's in its final chapters now. Either way, I'm still really excited about this. I'm not usually a fan of slice-of-life, school drama manga but I've really been enjoying Kimi ni Todoke. Probably because I can related a little bit to Sawako's social awkwardness.

It's just about my favorite anime ever, so I'm definitely interested in it. It's got the potential to be fantastic if they do it well, but that's always going to be a long shot with adaptions...

bakalovesyou

bakalovesyou

oturan ikamuzu

yeah! i'm looking forward to it too!

hopefully it's as good as the anime and manga!

^ I think it's safe to say that it won't be. :P
The best part of this movie being made, for me, is that it'll raise popularity for the series. Meaning that a second season is more likely.
...eh, I'm such a fanboy.

woo movie :D cant wait

animax007

animax007

Bishal Singh

I just finished watching kimi ni Todoke live action movie, its really awesome, but gosh, they can at least have one kiss at the end of the movie! i really want it to happen. still the movie is awesome !

I'll come to save you as much as you want,
I'll make you fall for me as much as you wish.
Signature Image

waaa :O there was a movie made af that anime TwT i didnt know

Signature

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Holy 2 year necro..

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Quote by DarthasHoly 2 year necro..

What's that, the tittle of the movie?

Signature

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.