Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bringing the Persocom Disscussion back... - Minitokyo

Bringing the Persocom Disscussion back...

Tagged under Chobits

page 1 of 1 7 total items

I want to know all thoughts on Persocoms...What would they be used for? Would there be both male and female? All shapes and sizes? etc...

Symmetry is Life itself!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

since many haven't seen chobits let me help some people out persocom (?????): an android used as a personal computer, which is expensive. (source wiki) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android as far as I know I have never seen an android such as chobits had, I think we got a long way to go, but I don't think perverted stuff should be used for them -_- but it would be nice for people that are handicapped or disabled but I don't think they should adventure towards being AI for some odd reason the thought of the matrix or terminator :D but we also don't need them like they were in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surrogates_%28film%29 where they replaced people and people didn't leave their house the net is doing enough damage of that let alone letting it go that far.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

But why is it that when ever people bring up the persocom idea, the first thing they think is to much AI and then all of a sudden they could go crazy. Couldn't you just give them limited AI?

Symmetry is Life itself!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well at first that's what the matrix had, was limited ai, and then they started to become more and more and another point in case was I, robot the robots begin to become self aware on their own. limited ai is good and all, but I don't really know if I like the idea that they become too self aware, then we got complications and the human race could die out quicker than it already does.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

geneticdoom

geneticdoom

Heavens' Legend

i made a story up involving AI...but the one controlling the AI had telephathy and telekinesis so he could always be connected and prevent it from becoming self aware...but since we humans dont have this we have to program self terminate into them...this makes me think of Ghost In The Shell...very similar...prosthetic bodies would help mankind but we really dont need AI...i dont like the idea of becoming that lazy...this also makes me think of the Dune:The Butlerian Jihad in which the society became so lazy that they had AI do everything then some idiot gives it absolute control and next thing you know AI is the ruler of the universe

Walking under the autumn skies to a new beginning.

the first thing they think is to much AI and then all of a sudden

Why not develop non evolving ai program it for exactly what you need it for

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.