Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you create your own scans - Minitokyo

How do you create your own scans

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

I don't get it at all. If a collage doesn't work what is an original. I mean I am not a artist I cannot do that stuff.

I am a big DBZ fan at heart, but I like other anime thanks to there storyline. DBZ is the reason I love Bleach I am a lonley person. I have no ral friends in the world, and so I go to anime and it closes up the saddens I feel with joy. [IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae184/SecretZfan/Ggumm.gif[/IMG]Signature Image

If you want to upload scans, you can buy some anime stuff such as Magazines, Artbooks, etc. and scan it.
One great site to buy such things is AnimeBooks.

If you want to upload your work, then draw and don't worry if you're not that good! You're here to get some tips from all other members :)
Search for good tutorials or ask from other MT members. :)

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

Quote by princessmeyrin023If you want to upload scans, you can buy some anime stuff such as Magazines, Artbooks, etc. and scan it.
One great site to buy such things is AnimeBooks.

If you want to upload your work, then draw and don't worry if you're not that good! You're here to get some tips from all other members :)
Search for good tutorials or ask from other MT members. :)

So I need a scanner. i already have a buch of book, but I need a scanner.

I am a big DBZ fan at heart, but I like other anime thanks to there storyline. DBZ is the reason I love Bleach I am a lonley person. I have no ral friends in the world, and so I go to anime and it closes up the saddens I feel with joy. [IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae184/SecretZfan/Ggumm.gif[/IMG]Signature Image

Yes.. you need a scanner :) But you can also use 3 in 1 printer like the one I have... it has copier, printer and scanner.
But for much higher quality scans you may need some image manager and scanner.

Signature Image

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

Quote by princessmeyrin023Yes.. you need a scanner :) But you can also use 3 in 1 printer like the one I have... it has copier, printer and scanner.
But for much higher quality scans you may need some image manager and scanner.

Thank you now do you know why do you guys have a not my scan tab.

It's because there are some people (like me, Scampi, Fenafir... etc) who downloads high quality images from the internet that are accepted here in Minitokyo. If you didn't scan it.. and just got it from the internet, you will select the NOT MY SCAN tab, but if you scanned it personally then select SELF SCANNED.

Signature Image

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

Quote by princessmeyrin023It's because there are some people (like me, Scampi, Fenafir... etc) who downloads high quality images from the internet that are accepted here in Minitokyo. If you didn't scan it.. and just got it from the internet, you will select the NOT MY SCAN tab, but if you scanned it personally then select SELF SCANNED.

can you elaborate

Okay.. I'll try to explain everything.
SCANS are images drawn by their OFFICIAL mangakas or artists. MANGAKA is the term used for anime/manga artists. These images are often found in magazines, artbooks, calendars, pamphlets, posters and others. Some people buy these stuff and scan them using scanners. After they scanned it, the images are ready to go to be uploaded to sites like imageboards such as Minitokyo. If the source of the image is from you (scanned by you NOT drawn by you...) select SELF SCANNED in the Scan Source, but since there are other scanners who just post their high quality scans in other sites... you may download them (if the original scanner acknowledges so) and upload it in here... if that's the case, select NOT MY SCAN.

INDY ART section is for the images that YOU drew and scanned. Sorry, but you cannot post other people's drawings in here. Doujinshi must feature a manga, anime, or related character or be draw in the style typically associated with manga and anime.

Well I don't have any problem if you want to ask me more...
but personally I think you should read these (they're long.. but they are worth the time)
POLICY
FAQ

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.