Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you had geass what would you do - Minitokyo

If you had geass what would you do

Tagged under

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 63 total items

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

If I had geass I would be a true god of a new world unlike Light. What about you guys
http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae184/SecretZfan/Ggumm.gif

I am a big DBZ fan at heart, but I like other anime thanks to there storyline. DBZ is the reason I love Bleach I am a lonley person. I have no ral friends in the world, and so I go to anime and it closes up the saddens I feel with joy. [IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae184/SecretZfan/Ggumm.gif[/IMG]Signature Image

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

lulu's cause i cant think of much that would be more awesomer or useful ... how rollo's wold be really cool aswell

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

Damanex

Damanex

A Genius No Rule Can Contain!

I would easily have to say some sort of speed. Not like Rolo's but just moving so fast that the human eyes can register my movement once my Geass is active.

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

I would provoke a total world war

i would....KILL EVERYONE! HAHAHA! joke=)0

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

uum did the forum change or am i just going crazy ... eather way depending on what the geass was i would try to keep it as secret as posable and try to help those in my life

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

yukimiaka18

kawaii hazel

i love code geass....Lelouche is immortal now....he is really awesome....only CC deserves to be his lover...

Signature

act like stupid

animemanPfred

Bleach,Death Note,and Naruto Fan

I would want a power that could be used to unite the people of earth, end wars, and bring freedom to all of humanity.

FinalFantasyFans

If you don't like Bleach, Death Note, Gundam, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Final Fantasy, or any real good animes...then I feel sorry for you!

freestrike2

freestrike2

drop your sword or I'll kill you

I'll use them as my pieces of chess.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth."Signature

SkyVongola

SkyVongola

Be Yourself, Be Happy, It's Life

I wonder if my geass is the same as Lelouch.If so,then I will start changing the world entirely.

Both love and happiness are the same as the air. Even though it fills the world, if you don't understand it, it's the same as if it doesn't exist.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

I'd be a god who conquers the world and remake in my image if i had Geass

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

psyche458

psyche458

the dark warper

hmmm i think i would go to a military facility or some secret organization to do some work.... it would be great to have someone to back you up and use all the gadgets you can use... and be protected at sometime..

Signature
all is fair in death
my-maiden sakura photoshop-lovers soul-eater-shibusen

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Well thats cool

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

freestrike2

freestrike2

drop your sword or I'll kill you

that's a nice idea

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth."Signature

if i had lelouch's geass and rolo's geass i would do everything i want with those power >:D

It would be interesting)
It would help me to change my boring life into something different)))

Destroy the world for making a better one >_> (lol)

geass= god? is that obvious :D

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

I would command a lot of Pizza Hut and don't pay! (like CC) lol
No, just kidding...

betydigimon

betydigimon

Digimon Lover XD

I would rule the world, hahahahahhahahahahha^^

I'd keep using it until I can finally become an immortal.
Then that's when things get fun. >:)

"Dishonor on you, dishonor on ya cow!" - Mushu
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That's why it is called the present." - Master Oogway

mmm...........

Well lets see Geass i would do what lelouch does oh wait i cant there isnt any wars going on well i just use it when i need to

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 63 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.