Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 THEwaller // The Huge Birthday Card - Minitokyo

THEwaller // The Huge Birthday Card

Group announcement by Vector-Wallers

page 1 of 1 10 total items

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

http://www.vitaa-designs.net/THEwaller/images/2.jpg

http://www.vitaa-designs.net/THEwaller/images/birthday.jpg

This month, THEwaller is happy to announce a new section! It will stand as part of the archives, sorted by wallers and their birthdays, where I will post all of the birthday cards given to them by members of Minitokyo or Animepaper. These cards can either be stand-alones or be linked to a specific wall that is for their birthday. On the actual date, I will post a link to the page on their guestbooks and make an announcement at Vector-Wallers (if the member is part of the group)... » Read More...

i'm starting this thread NOT for submissions, submissions should be kept private and PMed to me. Im starting this so we can get a list going of everyone who has March + April birthdays :D. please post here if you do/know someone who does. I know there are ALOT of March and April birthdays, so if this thread is empty i will be very disappointed >D

Here is this list, if you want to keep up to date with the birthdays, check here!

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

RanMouri

Scanner

RanMouri

My Birthday is on 18. April, too. ^_^

EevaLeena

EevaLeena

KameDa Shipper!

Mine, March 30 ^^

Signature
“Touching people’s butts is bad. If it escalates, you’ll get a Red Card.” - Ueda Tatsuya to Kamenashi Kazuya
"There was no need to tell everyone about that..!!" - Kamenashi Kazuya
LOL.. perverted Kame-chan and his lonely hands. Poor Tat-chan...

Tina18

Tina18

The view of these stars

YoruAngel866 April 4
Crisp April 23
I did a wallie for them xD
bouinbouin April 5

@Vita, wut if people do smth for you ? it spoils the surprise to pm it to you, and you can definitely not congratulate yourself in your GB.

Rizacaga: Tina, Tina tell Sungmin to get Kyu's pants for me pleaseee.
My milkshake brings Saber to my bathtub.

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

I already did a wall for ala21ddin21 - march 27 and yoruAngel866 - April 4

Signature Image

Cheza1982

Scanner

Cheza1982

Mine is on March 16

kuryuki

Linguistics

kuryuki

(づ´ ³`)づ

the ones i know are
3.14 moonfangs90,Aqiaqua
3.15 Fuu-kun
3.30 EEvaleena
4.3 Christabel
4.4 Yoruangel
4.18 Vitaa
4.23 Chrisp
i feel like a stalkder :|

---Hiatus till May......Finals too stressful...
Deviant Art // Pixiv // Tumblr // Twitter // Instagram

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

thanks guy, i updated it but i think there are still more, i remmeber april/march being the busiest time last year trying to get presents together (which i fail at)

@tina, true that, but if you make something for me just post it in my gb on my birthday like always, i dont have a system set up yet where i can let someone else do it =/. i'll settle for a late birthday card :D

@srsn: if you already did a wall you can still follow the insrtuctions about wall/card combos (please read the rules) and PM them to me so i can include them on the birthday card. not EVERYTHING on the card has to be a surprise!

@all: i would really appreciate it if you guys made alot of cards, they are easy to make and would really make someones day better :D. also if you guys make a bunch of cards at once, its better to deal with less PMs. either way just get them to me in time.

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

Mine is on March 30!

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

im not a so active waller, but mine is nov 30

Signature Image
This day we fight!

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.