Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what kind of worl do you wish to live in? - Minitokyo

what kind of worl do you wish to live in?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

sweetanimegirl24

sweetanimegirl24

Fly away into the vast skies....

So what kind of world would you like to live in other this world you are inhabiting right now? Not that i dont like the modern world with all the technology and cool places to go, lots of natural wonders to seek and explore...but sometimes i wish i lived in a total different place without any bad/sad happening in our world like wars,famine,and crimes..you know the usual bad stuff they report about when you turn on the news...
I personally would love to live in a pokemon world ^^
That way i would get to explore the nature wonders of that world,make friends with pokemon and ppl.
And the best of all i wouldnt have to worry about the finals or grades or trying to impress some guy that he will ask out me or whatever...this way you will just get to be yourself on an exciting adventure while making friends =^.^=

So if you could what kind of world would you love to live in?

Life without love is not love...only existence...
Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

feudal japan still strikes my attention, around the beginning of the tokugawa period. I think I would like that sort of interesting world. I don't really care for modern stuff, and if we gotta still face "reality" I would like to live in a world free of computers, phones, and focus more on enlightenment, meditation and trying to obtain peace and inner peace with calligraphy, tea ceremonies and flower arrangements. I enjoy simple times more than these modern era times.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Riou17

Riou17

Riou's wife

For me, it would be the "Yu-Gi-Oh!" world. Where our lives revolve around children's card game. I can even get a degree if I play the children's card game. And all I'll do everyday is to play a children's card game. XD

Kidding aside, I guess it would be where fantasy happens.

Most complex problems have a solution. You just have to view it in a different way.

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

more of a jigoku shoujo-ish world...

well, i must say i am a fan of enma...

and i like how the revenges are carried out...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

i want to be in the world of Fushigi Yuugi, Ancient China.. ^^, or in Sakura's world in Tsubasa Chronicles

freestrike2

freestrike2

drop your sword or I'll kill you

Nippon desu!

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth."Signature

xxxROSIELxxx

xxxROSIELxxx

~ ♔ Hime ♔ ~

i want to live into the anime Death Note world and to be Kira! but i want also, like freestrike2 said, Nippon desu!

Signature Image

Spain <3 i love this country <3

touketsusharingan

touketsusharingan

Light & Darkness~

I'd like to live in a world "Nunnally desired". A world where you can be kind to others, full of peace and harmony...

or i'd like to live in the world of NARUTO! Shinobis everywhere and FIGHTIN' bwahahaha >:P

If light travels so fast, how come it's never caught a ninja?

44IsoO

44IsoO

cmon shake ya bum

I would prefer a postapocalyptic world where the cities are overflowed and overgrown.

where everyone dresses in weird clothes :)

gankei

gankei

Aristoteles

a World that i would be An overlord in it ^^

People cant ignore it when looking upon someone they fear..There are two actions one can take. Bow down to that source of fear or get rid of that fear by getting rid of that source.

RAWR1

i want to live in the Soul Society! so i can be a shinigami (preferably a taichou!)

Republic Hanshin in Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle.
they got one guardian god for one person,
amazing!

XIX Century England like in Kuroshitsuji

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

a world where this DAMNED ECONOMY DIES SO I CAN FIND A ^$#%^# GOOD PAYING JOB!

Signature Image

diriagoly

diriagoly

ellyz

a world i'd like to love in, is definitly pandorra.
without humans~

kore demo shitsuji DEATH.

pandora lol

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

living in a manga world such as Faity Tail or One piece would be funny ^^

I'd like to live in a world with fewer people.

Death... is only the beginning.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.