Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ballroom Duet (Poem) - Minitokyo

Ballroom Duet (Poem)

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Damanex

Damanex

A Genius No Rule Can Contain!

This is a little something I wrote abotu Suzaku and Euphie from Code Geass. I really go head over heels for the Knight/Princess thing, it's just awesome. So when I was inspired by the characters, their love, and the tradgedy that follows. I had to write something to capture the beauty of it. SO I would like to get a little feed back, something wonderful I hope, even constructive is welcome. For all you hopeless romantics, enjoy.

Ballroom Duet
By: Jace Reed

Like the glory of the first star in the evening sky, your smile invites me into a palace. I become intoxicated by your scent that could deteriorate the vilest of minds. The passionate stares cause me to muster the courage to humble to one knee for one more dance. I am yours for the taking.

Your kind and blameless hand caress mine taking away my train of thought. I rise to meet your eyes. As the conductor starts the symphony, our waltz commences. The lights dim and we become the center of attention. A knight engaging a beautiful spectacle with the princess of his deepest desires.

The ballroom becomes a world where only the two of us exist. A fate for the future of two star crossed lovers, we spin slowly. My heart loses all control of its tempo as you lay your head upon my chest. I know that when I whisper

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

0_0 WOW....that was beautiful and so deep. My heart fluttered by every word. The love between them....its untouchable and strong.
I love it. Awesome job Jace. ^^

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

Damanex

Damanex

Quote by mbeckley0_0 WOW....that was beautiful and so deep. My heart fluttered by every word. The love between them....its untouchable and strong.
I love it. Awesome job Jace. ^^

^///^ Well that was better then I was expecting. Thank you very very much. Your kind words mean a lot to me.

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

sweetanimegirl24

sweetanimegirl24

Fly away into the vast skies....

oh my...as soon as i started reading it i felt like i was in the poem watching the princess and the knight waltz...^^
It was beautiful. Great job Jace.

Life without love is not love...only existence...
Signature Image

Damanex

Damanex

Quote by sweetanimegirl24oh my...as soon as i started reading it i felt like i was in the poem watching the princess and the knight waltz...^^
It was beautiful. Great job Jace.

Thank you, thank you, and thank you again. It brings great joy to my heart to have even one person imagining being there to see the specticle, thank you once more ^\\\^

Signature

nice poem..

beautiful

EyE

Perfect..........

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

Chinese judge gives you 10/10 !

Ohww
what a great poem >////<

????????? *.*

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.