Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why i cant upload scan? - Minitokyo

Why i cant upload scan?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Excuse me, why i cant upload scans? I know i am a Restricted Member but when i can upload scans back?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I am not a mod, but you will have to contact the mod in question that could have restricted you after about three months and then let them decide if you have learned your lesson and will not do what you did to become restricted in the first place. sometimes the mod that could have placed the restriction isn't around, so after about three months or so try to ask again. if it has been three months or more then I'm certain a mod will see this (see it regardless I'm certain of it) and they will be the ones calling the shots. just got to be more careful in the future and not do what you did to get restricted.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.