Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Sebastian Shitajiki - Minitokyo

Deletion of Sebastian Shitajiki

Tagged under Kuroshitsuji

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Haladflire65

Haladflire65

Disaster Area

My scan, Sebastian Shitajiki, was deleted, because of an identical and lower quality version of it was posted 2 hours and 19 minutes ago. My version of the scan was uploaded nearly 50 weeks ago (I'm guessing) and I'm rather confused that the new scan has the same number of comments and favourites as mine, but only 42 views and 13 downloads.... This new scan is larger than my old one but I believe that mine had higher quality.

"We all die. The goal is not to live forever; the goal is to create something that will."

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

(sorry for a late, late reply T_T)
Haladflire65, your scan was nice and HQ, but so is this scan too. Whenever we have HQ doubles of the same pic, we always choose the bigger, and this is the case.
As for favs/comments, whenever we replace a scan with a newer version all old favs/comments are transferred into the new gallery item.
Hope this helps~

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.