Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 deletion of four Gaogaigar scans - Minitokyo

deletion of four Gaogaigar scans

page 1 of 1 4 total items

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

Dear Minitokyo staff:
Four of my Gaogaigar scans were recently deleted because they were claimed to come from this website http://www.dokuganryu.com/scans/artist/kimura/14.jpg and so on. I have never seen this site so it is impossible for me to get these scans from that site. I would like evidence besides the fact that these images are the same size (submission date mainly). If the information I requested cannot be provided, I demand the return of the following scans:
 by evaunit2
by evaunit2
 by evaunit2
by evaunit2
 by evaunit2
by evaunit2
 by evaunit2
by evaunit2

Sincerely, Evaunit2

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

I randomly take care of galleries I know Kei (Dokuganryu's webmaster) has scanned stuff and Gaogaigar is one of those.
I know Kei's scans have been 'ripped' thousand times, re-posted on other sites and even shared on P2P programs. Your copies might come from one of those sources.
I always link back to Kei's website link so that people can compare and see they're just the same scans... so no, I won't restore them. And you can expect more deletions in that gallery and in many others.
I don't give warnings for 'ripping' Kei's scans so you just have to accept the fact you can't post his scans here.

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

Quote by kayurachanI randomly take care of galleries I know Kei (Dokuganryu's webmaster) has scanned stuff and Gaogaigar is one of those.
I know Kei's scans have been 'ripped' thousand times, re-posted on other sites and even shared on P2P programs. Your copies might come from one of those sources.
I always link back to Kei's website link so that people can compare and see they're just the same scans... so no, I won't restore them. And you can expect more deletions in that gallery and in many others.
I don't give warnings for 'ripping' Kei's scans so you just have to accept the fact you can't post his scans here.

I understand, but I still would like submission dates of those original scans. None of my scan's references link back to that page nor mention the person

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

Just compare yours with the ones in the links I gave you as deletion reason. You'll find out they have the same grainy, the same dust and the same flows.
Kei's the original scanner for those since he's sharing his personal scans only on his website, no doubts on this.

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.