Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best MMORPG you ever played? - Minitokyo

Best MMORPG you ever played?

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 98 total items

Ragnarok Online

This is my deviantart
Signature Image

Maplestory. I think it's cute.

I tried almost every mmorpg (and i'm not proud of that -_-) but when you try WoW pvp system you can't go back to things like GW or Aion that just plain sucks in pvp system... of course pve is the essence of the game but WoW has both, which isn't the case of every other mmo

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

For me it would have to be Shaiya. The official server was damn too expensive once you've unlocked "Ultimate" mode and risk losing your toon forever if you die, unless you're willing to spend $75 to revive it. I therefore switched to private servers to play and experience high-end of the game. Less time grinding, more time for other stuff. Best thing about this game to me is PVP, honestly I can say I rocked in Lvl 1- 15 pvp on official and 1-60 on private servers.

Other MMO's would have to include; Battle of the Immortals, Atlantica Online, Ragnarok and ROSE online.

ragnarok online

Dark Age of Camelot and Dungeon Fighter Online

Ragnarok Online

All Guild Wars and Atlantica Online!

WOW is the best MMORPG :D

lineage 2

hayashi-oni

hayashi-oni

Baboon General of Yokohama

marvel ultimate alliance

Among the true cultural displays of this century.
Funny Man

S4 and Gunz :D

FLYFF. It reminded me so much of my childhood. D:

WoW, easily

Eh i enjoyed flyff for a bit, but after playing wow for a while, i still reckon it is the best mmo.

I never played another MMORPG than World of Warcraft.

World of Warcraft ................

World of Warcraft...

Ragnarok Online

Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings

merged: 09-11-2010 ~ 08:07pm
MegaMan ZX Advent

merged: 09-11-2010 ~ 08:09pm
The Chronicles of Narnia

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Guild Wars and Tabula Rasa have to be my two favorites for retail games.

While I greatly enjoy Lunia in terms of the free-based variety, it's such a shame that the game became impossible to socialize in and started adding way too many characters. I am not going to pay real money to unlock characters and it takes forever to earn the money to unlock them in game.

Signature Image

Fantasy Earth Zero.

Final Fantasy ^^

lam0o

lam0o

Filp,Switch And Haruhi?

i played alot of mmo but so far FF series are the best, screw WOW that only for the nerds
is starcraft 2 classified as a mmorpg? :P

Signature

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 98 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.