Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What are fun things/things to talk about to with a boyfriend? - Minitokyo

What are fun things/things to talk about to with a boyfriend?

page 1 of 1 13 total items

sweetanimegirl24

sweetanimegirl24

Fly away into the vast skies....

I would really appreciate any good answers on what fun things to do/ talk about with a boyfriend...thanks ^.^
Tell me what you like to do with your boyfriend/girlfriend when you guys want to fun while hanging out with each other.

Life without love is not love...only existence...
Signature Image

watch movies....take pics......do things that are common with your boyfriend/girlfriend.....such as.... if you like to sing go to karaoke or go and visit the games room if you both like games etc... buy couple stuffs for memorable events you know it's for memories......talk about what you both like....ideas you think, and your opinions.....etc that's what i do usually..^^ i'm having a lot of fun with my girlfriend^^ lolXD

0mbrelune

0mbrelune

Making you anti-everything

I like going to the cinema or simply watching movies and series with him (huhu I loooove to criticize his favourite Tv Show which is Dexter).
But just hanging around with him is pretty fun.

I also like playing video games with him (and kicking his butt at Soul Calibur or simply capturing some Rathalos on Monster Hunter) but we are both geeks.
I force him to join me to do shopping. Since he's really nice he rarely complains but I'm sure he hates it xD

Watch movies and anime, play video games, do our secret language we only understand, draw, read, and write together, wrestle, walk together, gaze at the moon and stars, talk about our opinions, ideas, and memories, and much more.
Like listening to him talk about cars and bikes. They're his passion and i respect that. I like to learn anything when he talks about them. Its fun to me. ^^

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

Sport party video games

aka parece que es un tema del zorongo que nadie opina entonc!
aparesco yo y mando fruta!

Just being with him is fun and nice enough. Anything about which he is enthousiast is fine by me. O, scrap that, I already made it clear that I don't like it when he talks about soccer. As longs as it's together, it's okay.

ANIME! and upcoming movies...

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

Haaaa.... hanta hanta. I love these kinds of questions, even if they're like 6 weeks old. People still read them, you know? *shrugs and puts on some nice clothing* So let's start... on what is about to be one of those long posts that people sometimes don't ever read.

At the first sight of impact, whether it's the guy, girl, or someone else who decided to hook you guys up together, it's you who must be starting the conversation first if you've read this post all the way through, because then you're going to learn a lot of things about non-awkwardness, right? *cough cough* I give up already! I can't write anymore! I'm so tired! ...no I'm joking. But I really am tired. Anyway.

Whatever you guys got hooked up for, you gotta start chatting away. The best thing to start on first is what both of you like. Then you can get started from there. It might be a vague question but it leads to so much things. *SCREAM ANIME SCREAM ANIME* yeah sure. Anime, for one thing. There's shounen, shoujo, seinen, josei, and comedy, romance, ecchi, adventure, violence, magical, stuff like that. You can talk about what you love, hate, and stuff like that first.

And remember. If there is a discrepancy about what you guys don't really like together, don't get all worked up about it and start making a huge fuss over something small. Of course it won't happen but sometimes it does. If I told you I hated your favorite anime for some reason you'd hate me too, wouldn't you *has evil eyes staring at him* I'm sorry, I'm sorry! But don't let differences get in the way of something big. If you're having trouble, switch the topic in an easy manner. It's not that tough, just bring out something in the distance, but don't make it obvious you're changing the topic. That is a HORRIBLE maneuver.

If this is messenger, try to read the status message before messaging so it gives you a clear thought on what you should talk about. It's the best thing eva! If you read the status message, you can definitely come up with something witty to chat about this, that, bleh, blooh, blaughhhh, you know. That stuff. Yah, I don't know what you talking about to me but I don't care anyway nyaaaaaaaa!

I'll keep this short, fine. But the most important thing, NEVER. EVER. BRING. OUT. VAGUE QUESTIONS. THAT DON'T. MAKE. YOUR. TALKEE. THINK! You gotta ask a question that makes your talkee think. Don't ever ask a question like how are you today if you're begging for short convo, only on some occasions. Don't ever ask a question like whatcha doing if it's too darn obvious. Don't ever bring out a topic straightforward like Do you like anime? instead, if she's wearing something nice, or even if she's carrying a bag that has some Arina Takemura drawings inside it, just bring that up, like 'Oh you like her? you draw very well'. Both sides of the competition love compliments. 1 compliment is like +5 extra words of affection to every conversation! Don't ruin it.

Anyway, it was short but that's all I gotta say. If you want more help, feel free to message me and ask me more, because I'm doctor Amure on Minitokyo *Cough cough* (isn't it formspring.me?), so ASK ME ANYTHING <3333

BTW that was not an advertisement to start massively sending me e-mail for no reason, okaaaay? xD

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

music....:D

animchan

animchan

Your Anti-Social Bitch

We'll talk about music we both like, sharing opinions and things. Movies, whatever he likes and we like.

Signature
TRIGGER-HAPPY CHARACTER ROCKS!

hayashi-oni

hayashi-oni

Baboon General of Yokohama

anything shop..?

Among the true cultural displays of this century.
Funny Man

definitivamente las caras q hace me dan tanta risa jejejeje

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.