Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Indy-Art Area - Minitokyo

Indy-Art Area

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Tsumasaky

Tsumasaky

Live and Louder

Hello people!
Well, I just want ask something here!

Why in Minitokyo, the anime pages and the personal pages, (ex: K-On!) the Indy-Art don

Signature
FOLLOW-ME ON TWITTER

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/4782/54609748.th.jpg

There is no thumbnail section, but you can access the Indy Art section from the menu up top. (labeled in red in screenshot)

Signature Image

Tsumasaky

Tsumasaky

Live and Louder

Quote by fireflywisheshttp://img220.imageshack.us/img220/4782/54609748.th.jpg

There is no thumbnail section, but you can access the Indy Art section from the menu up top. (labeled in red in screenshot)

yes yes i know it
my question is more about an area on the personal main page and anime main page, that has the thumbs of the images, showing the most popular arts! The indy-art dont have it!

Signature
FOLLOW-ME ON TWITTER

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

The reason there is no section is, truth be told... most people come here for the scans and/or wallpapers. So those are shown prominently on the front. If they want to see the Indy Art, they can browse it using the tab. ^_^;;

Signature Image

Tsumasaky

Tsumasaky

Live and Louder

Quote by fireflywishesThe reason there is no section is, truth be told... most people come here for the scans and/or wallpapers. So those are shown prominently on the front. If they want to see the Indy Art, they can browse it using the tab. ^_^;;

Hmm, but.... would be interesting to put the indy area with the same prominence, to value the people who made these arts.....that requires a lot of time and work!

merged: 04-27-2010 ~ 04:17am
so.... topic end?

Signature
FOLLOW-ME ON TWITTER

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.