Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hehe, hi - Minitokyo

Tagged under Soul Eater

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Eh, I don't post here often, I mostly just snag stuff and go . . . that's probably bad of me to do though.

So, here I am, introducing myself.

I'm a little strange, and a lot of shy . . . but I don't bite . . . unless you want me to XD

Uhm. I'm currently addicted to Soul Eater (<3 Spirit!)

and I'm blanking on what else to say.

so . . . Hi

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there and welcome tenbanbunny, another bunny sweet. be certain to check out faq and policy at the bottom of this page and ask any question that you might have. it's nice that you found the forums, a few never do ;) but soul eater is pretty good it caught my attention and I watch it more than bleach.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

hello and welcome

Soul Eater!

hey there, TenbanBunny! i have never not "snag stuff and go" before. but this site had prevented me from doing that..

i was snagging gundam 00 stuff. i just finished watching both seasons.

never knew Soul Eater existed but looks like i'll be watching that pretty soon. tnx!

Live and let live!

@ Angel - yeah, I just can't stop rewatching it

@b0k1e - definitely worth it! <3 so many hotties XD

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

hello~ hello~

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hi and welcome to the site!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.