Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 First Time everything - Minitokyo

First Time everything

page 1 of 1 6 total items

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

Like I said, first time everything. (almost)
First time making wallpaper, creating background, and etc.
I use the picture that is from a wikipedia source and the rest is made by me.
And now there is three question I would ask.
One, is this acceptable? (original size = 1280 x 768)
[img]http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/fd7faab514d633f0ae63b2860e9533a56g.jpg[/img
Two, is it too colorful?
And three, I heard about this copyright issue, where do I go to copyright my wallpapers, drawings, and etc?

(Might need to improve some stuff like the ice/crystal)

Also I need some advise to make it better.
Or maybe I need to start over.

The Insanity and The Possibilities
Signature Image

ragebolt

ragebolt

loser w/ over confidence issues

Hater senses tinggling,,,,
It's cool really! plus if you use some blending options on the text, it will be even better.
it's even too good for a first time, it will mix well with alot of Windows Themes.

My Professor on Art once asked me to recite the different types of arts, i said Martial arts.., I went home early that day.
Why work for 6 pack abs when you can get just 1 big pack.

rizacaga

rizacaga

rizacaga

for your first question...i cant answer it....
and about your next questions...i think it isn't too colorful only i think it would be better if u lower the opacity of the text or blend it and choose other text...
and then i really think that u should remove that white brush from around the girl...
as for the crystals ..i think u need too improve the lines...the lines u have this time is too jagged...or maybe u just need to change the color to black and blur it a little...and u dont need to make the basic color of the crystal is to be white..u can make it to be light blue...or a lighter one from the color of shading you want...and use white for highlight...this a reference...

Golden Godess

i just mean it to have basic color,shading and highlight..u dont need to follow the technique...:3
and for a cooler wall i think u need to add texture and give it a cool lighting effect by searching it at google or deviantart...and again for the light around the girl if you still want it maybe u can change it to a more transparent ..go the blending options and add the outer glow...and if u want u can blend the character too..

hope it will help..:)

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

lol ^^; If it is hated then it is reasonable Rage.
But I'm glad you think it is good in some ways. Still need improvement.

And Riza, thx for the advise. ^^ It helps.
Hopefully I could do everything you said.
Although I kinda need to start over from the beginning because I accidentally didn't save my work progress. ^^;

Thx to the both of you. ^^ *Bow*

The Insanity and The Possibilities
Signature Image

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

IDK...If that is Acceptable
2...nice color.....Relaxing!
3..I don't know...:O

Ooooh! You're going to make Wall Paper...GooD luck then...I'm looking forward to it...Lol

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

it is acceptable,and colour is ok

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.