Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Gundam Universe - Minitokyo

Favorite Gundam Universe

Favorite Gundam Universe

Universal Century
2 votes
Future Century(G)
0 votes
After Colony(Wing)
0 votes
After War(X)
0 votes
Cosmic Era(SEED)
2 votes
Other(00 or Turn A)
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

What's your fave Gundam Universe, mine is the original Universal century because I like the storylines and the characters of that era.

Signature

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

for me its got to be the alternate loved the suits and the charcter devoplemt was ansome and nice minyaru ur doing gundam thread like me

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

Definitely the Universal Century, but I don't "hate" alternate universes either. (I loved G Gundam, Gundam X, and Turn A Gundam at least.)

Universal Century is a lot more "realistic" while alternate universes are more "super robot" (more about flashiness and good looks).

The Mobile Suit battles are not so totally one-sided very often. Even when a powerful prototype comes out, they are usually caught up to or even surpassed somewhat quickly or at least it has some sort of downside that balances the scales a little such as ZZ's limited operational time because of how fast it eats energy, even with a big reactor.

Characters develop much more extensively (for better or worse) most of the time and, barring those who die early, are usually given fairly equal screentime (for main characters anyway).

While the general stories are similar, each antagonist throughout UC is pretty unique in their own ways with (for some) unique MS to represent them in some fashion.

Also much more in-depth info on history, tech, etc doesn't hurt.

Gundam Wing is my favorite.

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Quote by HaouJudai6for me its got to be the alternate loved the suits and the charcter devoplemt was ansome and nice minyaru ur doing gundam thread like me

I'm glad to do one, I love Gundam.

Signature

I overall like Seed/Seed Destiny over them all because it's like a retro build with new faces and characters with old concepts.

Kan-tastic

Kan-tastic

Grind.

It's UC or nothin' as far as I'm concerned. Death to the rest!

I can't stay here with every single hope I had shattered...

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.