Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New to MT; Need help with the bbcode - Minitokyo

New to MT; Need help with the bbcode

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

I am new to MT and I can't seem to figure out the bb code. I am trying to make my signature into a link. I know [sigmig] is the code to insert your signature but I can't make it a link. I tried http://support.minitokyo.net/smilies/. But the page doesn't exist it says. Any help would be awesome!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there and welcome beyond blue. try this coding [ url here ][ img ] img url here [ /img ][ /url ]

just make certain to close all the spaces and that should get you. it's actually css coding that is used here bbcoding is just another name. hope this is of some help to you. feel free to ask any more/other questions that you might have and check out the faq and policy at the bottom of this page if you have any simple questions like credits or something or just ask me/here and I'll do my very best to help as will others that see this :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

This is rather embarrassing to say but since MT changed its layout the smilies are gone ^^'

Either way, I'm afraid you can't insert the [img] tag on your signature, this is a way to restrict the size of the signatures.
But if you want to make your signature a sort of button, like mine for example, you have to put the following codes:

Quote: [url= your link][sigimg][/url]

I hope it helped 8)

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Quote by angelxxuanhey there and welcome beyond blue. try this coding [ url here ][ img ] img url here [ /img ][ /url ]

just make certain to close all the spaces and that should get you. it's actually css coding that is used here bbcoding is just another name. hope this is of some help to you. feel free to ask any more/other questions that you might have and check out the faq and policy at the bottom of this page if you have any simple questions like credits or something or just ask me/here and I'll do my very best to help as will others that see this :)

Quote by FranThis is rather embarrassing to say but since MT changed its layout the smilies are gone ^^'

Either way, I'm afraid you can't insert the [img] tag on your signature, this is a way to restrict the size of the signatures.
But if you want to make your signature a sort of button, like mine for example, you have to put the following codes:

Quote: [url= your link][sigimg][/url]

I hope it helped 8)

Thanks! That was really helpful.

Welcome to the site!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.