Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 locomotion - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

do you like locomotion?? Its a tv channel, is my favorite because it has all the best anime i have ever seen. what is your favorite tv program? ^-^

Hola niña loca.Vos sabes cual es mi serie favorita,pero igual les digo cual es: Night Walker!!! more,Cyber team in akihabara.Petshop of horrors,Saber Marionette J.

:hmpf: si, ya se, estaba aburrida... bueno, no importa :\ pero... esta bueno locomotion.... digo, mira un oso! digo... chau

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

yo solía tener locomotion en rio negro... pero lo sacaron... malditos... those bloody bastards... I've lost the chance of watching tons and tons of good anume... :(

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

de eso es lo que me quejo!!!! ^_^' :hmpf:

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.