Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Av - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Good evening, everyone.

My name is Heidi, I'm 18 years, female and I'm from the Netherlands. I enjoy watching anime on a daily base (or well, it was, untill I found something I liked better) and I also like to read some manga online. I usually read my manga on the internet, but I do own some volumes. Well, you can find that on another site. Anyhow, my favourite anime... Let's see. I really like Saiunkoku, but also Baccano and Kemono no Souja Erin. Also Spice and Wolf and Macross Frontier... Furthermore, School Rumble and ef - a tale of me(m/l)o(r/d)ies. Anything that catches my eye will do. The most recent anime that I watched and which impressed me, was Summer Wars.

I have to say that I'm pretty impressed with the quality of the wallpapers here. They are awesome. Nice work, guys. Too bad my stylus of my drawing pad snapped. Hm-m, let's see. I also attend a con once in the year. It's fun to meet up with other people who share the same interests. Also, another hobby of mine is writing. Wouldn't have guessed that, huh? There's not much else for now, I guess. Feel free to ask anything. Not that I'll necessary answer.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey Heidi and welcome to mt :) be certain to check out the faq and policy at the bottom of this page and ask any questions you might have. it's cheaper to read manga on the net, not to mention you can find it and read it at your leisure and it saves trees too :D writing is something I know all about I love writing and getting published :D

BuBbLeS!

Signature

What, you're getting published? That's awesome. I'd love to work on a book, but I lack inspiration. Also, I read the FAQ and Policy already. Yush, save the trees, save the Totoro family!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

yes, I've been getting published for awhile now, when I was younger it was poems and stuff in self publishing stuff but now I've moved up in the world from that :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Hmm-m, I do have a question. It's about the free downloads. How does that system work? I mean, when do you get more free downloads etcetera?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

every hour the free downloads will recycle. so you have nothing to worry about, just wait about an hour and then you'll get them and you won't have to ever eat into your real credits. it use to be every 24 hours ;)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Owow, that's pretty convenient. Thanks! ^^

nice to meet you welcome in minitokyo

Anth0v3r

Anth0v3r

Anth0v3r of the Rebellion

Welcome here !

Nice to meet you in Minitokyo !

French Member

Welcome to the site!:)

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.