Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favoritue booze :) - Minitokyo

Favoritue booze :)

page 1 of 1 20 total items

snx

snx

Mr K.

OK, here's my post after jack.66 post about fav. liquids :)
Write: What's your favoritue alcohol :)

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

anything that ain't beer aye? i despise the taste of beer... heh....

Signature

When I was drinking I liked microbrew beers, of the heavier variety; wine, usually cabernet sauvignon or merlot; and single-malt Scotch. Don't drink anymore, though.

ATHF

ATHF

Master Shake

strawberry margarita w/bacardi 151
or
Guiness beer (Brilliant!)

.....and lets not forget smirnoff ice......and jose cuervo especial......and vodka punches......and rum punches......

also 99 apples, and *gasp* lest we forget captain morgan spiced rum *lick* as well as peppermint schnapps....

...........the list goes on......my *notice* completely unofficial and totally bogus (but helpful) adivce on drinking is this.....get as much safe experience with it as you can before you go to college......because things can get pretty crazy.....and you don't wanna drink yourself to death just because your a n00b trying to keep up with the pros *nod* lean well, young grasshoppers........

ATHF - #1 in the hood, G

"Nunc lento sonitu dicunt, morieris" - Believe, for in every dominion it rules supreme.

Signature Image
Come back here, Assramath0r!

DernierCri

DernierCri

identity mayhem

rakia a.k.a slivovitz a.k.a grape brandy /but not really brandy/ it's about 96 to 104 proof and very tasty...
consumed with green or sour salads on the side... never mixed. anyone knows what I am talking about?
oh I enjoy Genius as I like to call it ... briliant!!!

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

wahahaha, I like anything with Vodka in it XD

Quote by xandmananything that ain't beer aye? i despise the taste of beer... heh....

Same here, I hate beer....

snx

snx

Mr K.

Also - I don't like the taste of beer xandman!
Slivovitz = sliwowica :) Good choice DernierCri :D
Keep up drunken karate masters :P

Sir-Boingal0t

Sir-Boingal0t

BOINGATR0N

chocolate milk >=D~

Signature Image
DigiTalBoing XD boingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingo
ingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoing

markjo

markjo

a bookworm & a film buff

Blue Curacao.

i dont drink, im straightedge. drinking alcohol is like drinking poison

snx

snx

Mr K.

No itsn't - It's like a potion :) But only when You know how much you can take.
Everything's 4 pplz, but in correct form :)

/swithed 2 drunken drunker style :P/

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Well I would have to say that I am a Jack Daniels girl. Don't know what got me started on that one but I just like it best. But I don't drink all that much.

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

Quote by ATHFand you don't
wanna drink yourself to death just because your a n00b trying to keep
up with the pros *nod* lean well, young grasshoppers........

I agree completely, and would further add that that are fewer sadder, more tragic ways to die.

For your reading pleasure, scan this little article about Gordie Bailey. "You only know your limits till you've surpassed them" does NOT apply to the ingestion of alcohol, d*mnit it IS poison.

It's true that people who drink maybe one or less a day tend to live longer than abstainers and alcoholics, but getting plastered at parties doesn't include you in the longevity list.

On ne recolte que ce qu'on a seme.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

Quote by Sir_Boingal0tchocolate milk >=D~

hahaaha boing totally roxors

i dont drink much, but i do drink when the occasion calls for it...i like white zinfindel for wine and coors light and black+tan for alcohol beaverages :)

any drink with vodka and tequila in it oh man time to get my drink where the hell is it lol go alochol i hope their arent any children here

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

somehow i had the feeling that Xandy would be here haha * scratches head*...

meh dont drink so yeah...*teehee* XD

Signature Image

My recent favorite has become O'Mara's Irish County Cream. It's like Irish Cream, but made with wine instead of whisky. It's good over ice.

Due to Minitokyo's policies, I will no longer be submitting any wallpapers or scans to this site.

any type of alcoholic drinks, i drink. except stout. thats bad shit. i was conned by my dad into tasting it when i was 6

Quote by firnthoronwenI agree completely, and would further add that that are fewer sadder, more tragic ways to die.

She's right, folks. Been there, tried that. Ain't pretty.

Manaxis

Irresponsible Captain

I had a bout with AAT (acute alcohol toxicity). Never, ever, EVER again. It FELT like dying. Note - this was NOT alcohol poisoning (which is worse and can be fatal), just overdrinking. Kind of like a hangover x 10.

As for my fave drink, that's easy. Sake, hands down. Sake was also what gave me AAT, hehe. I shouldn't have drank two liters in two hours. -_-

(for you Americans, two liters is roughly equal to two and a half bottles of wine)

Just do your best, and let the rest take care of itself! - Justy Ueki Tylor, Age 20
Woah. - Neo
You forgot one very important thing, mate. I'm Captain Jack Sparrow. - Captain Jack Sparrow

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.