Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 EMERGENCY! MUST READ! - Minitokyo

EMERGENCY! MUST READ!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

halfmetal39alchemist

halfmetal39alchemist

Fear my avatar!

I was just trying to submit another wallpaper when I realized that my submission was being rejected. I've tried a few times but it still didn't work.
Then I tried to check my previous wallpaper but it's gone. I clicked the wallpaper link and all that showed up was this.

"'Pokevolution' by halfmetal39alchemist has removed from the gallery and cannot be viewed nor downloaded.
Only the owner of the gallery item can initiate a request to return it to the gallery."

I mean, what's up with that? so I clicked the other link, the request link, and here I am, asking you writing this.

Why did my wallpaper just suddenly disappeared? I honestly didn't do anything wrong by trying to submit another wallpaper but I think, that was the trigger to my wallpaper loss.

Could you please just return my wallpaper back so other people and myself can see it regularly?

I appreciate your attention for this request.

Thank you,

halfmetal39alchemist

I'm alive and between the good and bad's where you'll find me, reaching for heaven

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Wallpapers are deleted for two main reasons:
1 - Quality issues
2 - They are ripped (someone else's work)

I'm not the moderator who deleted your wallpaper, but it was probably deleted for quality issues. It's just a collage of other scans pasted together.
If you check your PM, there is usually a note at the very bottom by the moderator who deleted it telling you specifically why it was deleted.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

halfmetal39alchemist

halfmetal39alchemist

Fear my avatar!

o... I see now..
Thanks for the info

I'm alive and between the good and bad's where you'll find me, reaching for heaven

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Ah yes.

Your wallpaper was reported for being a collage wallpaper. You've probably read my note by now, but generally collage wallpapers aren't accepted because it requires almost little to no modification of the existing scan except for a bit of a crop and resize.

To head you in a better direction, I think you should aim for something compositionally similar to your drawings - one or two main subjects (large enough to be on the desktop to be seen, but not too big to take up the entire thing), and create a background for it. That's what wallpapers are - taking a scan or a character or whatever and making a background to go with it.

I hope that has helped explain the reason why it was deleted - please visit the Sandbox any time if you're not sure about your future wallpapers - we can review them before they are posted ^^

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.