Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your style(s)? - Minitokyo

Your style(s)?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

What's you main style(s) when making a wallpaper?
Do you go after a certain style when making a wallpaper.

Like some people only work with vector or dark wallpaper or just loli/echi styles.

I just can't seem to find my style yet and that annoys me sometimes lol.
Sometimes i work with simple colorful wallpaper and the other a whole different thing.

~Follow Me On Twitter Soon!...
My Da ->http://ifreakart.deviantart.com/

My style is vector and abstract.
Even though I'm not an expert in vectoring yet, I'm practicing hard so that I can create unique wallpapers like what are posted in here. I'd mostly vector my subject and think of a matching background. Get a source/stock and vector it again. Blend colors and add some finishing.
If not, I'd extract my subject from scans and play with textures/backgrounds. Use the pen tool and make shapes. Or I will search for tutorials to create something.
But what I like to make most are those wallpapers with landscape theme.

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

abstract. my web needs abstract art ^^

??????? ???

MoREaNaTo

MoREaNaTo

SavE Me FroM My S~elF

hmm.. well for me i donot have style either i just work on what goes on my mind at the moment i start designing so my designs are differents and i think thats better from having only one style (No-insulted)

BleEdinG EyEs is sTh that u will NevEr unDerstanD untiL u SeE The HeLL I hAvE BeeN ThrouGhSignature Image

EyE

???? ???? )))

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

Does anybody here understand russian? I can't

i havent a clue of what this is

????????)) ??????? ?????? xDDD

Aris-tyan ??????? ??????

mostly i try for balance.

i like dark style.

abstract and i like dark style.

I like doing either bubbly or meaningful.

Did you mean Type of Otaku?

I like Goth Loli

i like going for simple. i think its the most attarcative that way

i need see in my wallpapers the moviment or simply the paint over two basics colors

my style is.....

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.