Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who Should Chizuru Should End Up With? (spoiler) - Minitokyo

Who Should Chizuru Should End Up With? (spoiler)

Tagged under Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 71 total items

Chikage is too hot to die (one of the hottest villains around). He and all the hot Shinsengumi bishies should be immortal so that us fangirls can admire and drool over their bishieness like a rare art piece.

[*! SEMI-STORY SPOILER QUESTION !*]

!

So you're saying this Hakuouki game is pretty much a tragic love story with lots of sad bishie deaths, and whoever Chizuru chooses she still becomes a lonely single girl in the end? Can't Chizuru die in their place? I really cannot understand Chizuru's purpose in the story anymore.

NightShadow01

NightShadow01

Queen Of Otome Games Series

Quote by goldpanChikage is too hot to die (one of the hottest villains around). He and all the hot Shinsengumi bishies should be immortal so that us fangirls can admire and drool over their bishieness like a rare art piece.

[*! SEMI-STORY SPOILER QUESTION !*]

!

So you're saying this Hakuouki game is pretty much a tragic love story with lots of sad bishie deaths, and whoever Chizuru chooses she still becomes a lonely single girl in the end? Can't Chizuru die in their place? I really cannot understand Chizuru's purpose in the story anymore.

[SPOILER?]

Ahhhh,yes. All the bishies she chosen will die in the end (with most of the rest of the other bishies). Well,i guess it is a tragic love story. LOL. I don't like Chizuru either (actually i asked some of my friends who played the game,they don't like her either. LOL.),but well,at least she did try to help out. I have seen more useless girl. :x Ahhh,to me Chizuru have some bad influence to the bishies. Well,she is a pure demon (so Chikage want breed her),and the retatsu does suck her blood....LOL,yea...-.-

???????????Signature Image

Saitou all the way!

heisuke or okita :)

Aaawww! With Heisuke she`d make a good couple! These two are so cute together ^^

But, on the other hand, I thought of Hijikata (even though he`s so dead serious most of the time *grin*) and Okita too.
Hm. I think saito is not sooo likely, but... well, I don`t know. I`m really confused `bout that question.

besides: how old is she? I haven`t seen all episodes on YouTube so far, but i never realised her age was mentioned. (or I was too deaf to hear it -.- If that`s the case: sorry to bother ^^ )

I don`t know the game, so i can`t really say something about it (or it`s contents).

Always fear the silent ones, for when they lose it they really LOSE IT.

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

my say is either souji, hijikata or saitou...

but saitou and souji is mine! ( lol XDDD )

so she shud have hijikata >:)

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

I think is good the demon boy (the blonde one, I don't remember his name) for chizuru, 'cos I think they look good together ^^

i

Heisuke or Okita ~

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

odaime

odaime

Yandere Insider

well... I think Souji is the hottest and Saito is the coolest. But Souji is MINE FTW!

Hijikata or Okita

Only anime

ManekiNekobus

ManekiNekobus

dreams and impossibilities

No one, she should just disappear.
She is seriously one of the most annoying characters I've seen in a long time.
Sorry :/

reading: KARNEVAL, DOGS, I'LL/CKBC
Signature Image

with Okita! better

odaime

odaime

Yandere Insider

Aaaargh~ everybody just said "SOUJI IS MINE"... Noooo!

SOUJI IS MINE! LOL

I don't think she deserves any of them at current either but life is unfair and people get what they don't deserve anyway...

...And regardless of her not deserving any of them, I really, really, REALLY want to see her end up with Toshi. xDDD

But it would be best, in my humble opinion, if they all just shared her. :DDD That would be peachy. xDD

Without sleep there are no dreams. Without dreams... we fall apart at the seams...

I think Okita!
I am not that far...in the anime.

is it true that all bishie that she end up will die? I have watched all ending from hakuouki's game and I didn't see anyone died.. (if I was not mistaken =,=")

I really wanted to play this game, I wanted it so badly but I haven't got it yet .. T T

I like chizuru,, =) and Maybe in anime she will end up with toshi? I wanted chizuru to end up with the oni ( I forgot the name, chikage isn't it? ) and Souji is my fav chara XD i don't want chizuru to end up with him XD

as the time goes by we will make a beautiful story and be proud of its end

Okita hehehe

I must say that I don't understand the hate that a lot of people seem to have for Chizuru.
I agree that she's not the most useful character, but the otome game this anime comes from plays on many girls' fantasies of having a strong, reliable (and handsome) guy that will lend their strength and support them through tough situations. I do realize that maybe not every girl has these kinds of fantasies.

I do wish that she would try to defend herself and then perhaps be assisted by one of her bishies though... But it doesn't mean I hate her character because she hasn't drawn her sword yet-she still isn't a spiteful or mean person.

Anyway, so this post won't be completely off topic... I like Souji and Chizuru together. :3
Their scenes together are adorable and funny. Some of the extra/promotional pictures with them together are just so cute too!

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

Quote by Katara0905I must say that I don't understand the hate that a lot of people seem to have for Chizuru.
I agree that she's not the most useful character, but the otome game this anime comes from plays on many girls' fantasies of having a strong, reliable (and handsome) guy that will lend their strength and support them through tough situations. I do realize that maybe not every girl has these kinds of fantasies.

I do wish that she would try to defend herself and then perhaps be assisted by one of her bishies though... But it doesn't mean I hate her character because she hasn't drawn her sword yet-she still isn't a spiteful or mean person.

Anyway, so this post won't be completely off topic... I like Souji and Chizuru together. :3
Their scenes together are adorable and funny. Some of the extra/promotional pictures with them together are just so cute too!

AGREED! And I do wish that she'll do something more...........useful for others. The game won't, but the anime may.
AGREED! Chizuru and Souji looks cute together, but I prefer she's with Hijikata, because to my eye, they suit to each other, and please don't go with Saitou.....I demand him, HE'S MINE!

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

I hope Toshi,Heisuke or Souji.

Nobody. They deserve better than her.

I don't hate Chizuru at all, she could be more useful and stronger...
I highly doubt she'll get a "Happily ever after" kind of ending with one of the guys, but I'd like for her to end up with Okita or Saitou. Toshi and Chizuru are pretty cute too

CHIKAGE! *__*
She's the Mother of his Oni-Babies! xD

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 71 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.