Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hello!^^ - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Hello!i'am orange94 and i'am new here^^
i love anime,manga,and games^^
this web make me easy to searching pics^^
i hope i can make new friends and try to follow the rules
please correct me if i'am wrong^^
TQ and nice to meet you all(and sorry for my wrong grammar)

hello orange. Nice to meet you. Your english is ok so dont worry. Anyway you'll be fine if you know the rules to follow. Meyrin is my name. Enjoy. Welcome to Minitokyo!

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

thank you!^^

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there orange94 and welcome to mt. do you like oranges? (based on your screen name) but do not worry your english is just fine, I take it english is not your first language? but there are plenty of uploads around here on a daily basis so I hope to see you around the forums more and if you have any questions about the rules or anything at all don't hesitate to ask.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

Hello there :)

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hye!
i also new here..:)

Quote by angelxxuanhey there orange94 and welcome to mt. do you like oranges? (based on your screen name) but do not worry your english is just fine, I take it english is not your first language? but there are plenty of uploads around here on a daily basis so I hope to see you around the forums more and if you have any questions about the rules or anything at all don't hesitate to ask.

hahaha~
i just want to ate orange went register yesterdayXD
yup,my english not so good>_<

Hello welcome in this forum ^^

thank you^^~

Hi there and welcome to mt! Now that's been said six times, so have fun in the forums :D

Hello there, orange94! *-*

What's your first language orange?

malayXD
but i very bad at writing malay and eng^^"

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

Ah it's alright, there's tons of people here that don't have english as a first language... brazilians, europeans, stuff like that =]

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hiii! Welcome and have fun

thank you!^^

Welcome to Minitokyo! Enjoy your stay = 3

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.