Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hakuouki - If Chizuru were to be a boy - Minitokyo

Hakuouki - If Chizuru were to be a boy

Tagged under Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan

If Chizuru were a boy what would you think of the anime?

Yay! More butt-kickings, manly chests and nose bleeds.
11 votes
I don't care, as long as its filled with lots of hot bishies.
6 votes
Sayonara, useless Christmas tree ornament.
3 votes
NO! Do not destroy my needs of unrealistic feminine romances
6 votes
Ara?! Chizuru cross-dressing as girl then?!
0 votes
Other. (Please specify for laughs sake)
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

What would you guys think of the anime if the main protagonist of the Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan anime series, Chizuru Yukimura (to girly in my opinion) were to be a male character instead? (Hu Hu Hu)

proteus

proteus

Don't shave me, bro!

Grrrr! I hate that piece of snot (=Chizuru) for taking away screen time from the bishies! If she were a boy, then she'd be everyone's uke! >:(

Ah I really should have added the option of her killed off immediately and to never return. Her characterisation really is the worst.

I think the anime will turn on to be a Yaoi anime then xD which will result in More butt-kickings, manly chests and nose bleeds ! but i don't know if this is a good or bad thing ! i can't imagine Hijikata or saito being all yaoi with Chizuru-boy xD

ManekiNekobus

ManekiNekobus

dreams and impossibilities

Ah, Chizuru, the least they could is make her pretty, I mean.. most of the Shinsegumi guys have better haircuts than her come on.
And she wants to go on patrols/missions, she get attacked or something and all she can do is close her eyes (although she has a sword on her), wait for the guys to come save her and faint afterwards.
Chikage, just take her with you and let her rot, seriously.
I bet if she were to be male, she'd still fail..

reading: KARNEVAL, DOGS, I'LL/CKBC
Signature Image

Well said ManekiNekobus. She fails humanity as a female already, and no doubt she will fail as a male too. I seriously don't understand how she can be an oni, if she faints with every slight violence occurring in front of her. She will most certainly fail in demonic evolution too then. I feel sorry for the human race and demonic race at the same time. She seriously misrepresents the women species. What were the creators of this anime thinking when thinking up the story plot? Is there a possibility that there may be a second season? If so, please make Chizuru skip with Sannan into the sunset (and preferably never come back) and come up with a better female character.

ManekiNekobus

ManekiNekobus

dreams and impossibilities

What you said exactly,
I couldn't have said it better!

But who am I kidding, I'm still going to watch it.

reading: KARNEVAL, DOGS, I'LL/CKBC
Signature Image

lol~ i bet she can be a shota Q^Q

If Chizuru were to be a boy...
Chikage and Chizuru won't be able to get together anymore (or at least in a straight way), no? Damn.
On the other side,
she might cease to be less annoying - for the greater good.

proteus

proteus

Don't shave me, bro!

Quote by goldpan If so, please make Chizuru skip with Sannan into the sunset (and preferably never come back) and come up with a better female character.

Oh yes! Sannan should also disappear into a dark hole! Although I hate his whole character, it's especially his droning voice that is driving me nuts! Wasn't he supposed to have committed seppuku in reality? Couldn't they make that part historically accurate?

If this anime were to turn a bit more historically accurate, Chizuru wouldn't be in existence in this world in the first place (would dance happily that such a shameful female character is deleted).

That would also most certainly mean that the Shinsengumi wouldn't be such hot bishies (disappointed fangirl). Are they average and/or uglier in reality? Were there even any hot bishies during that period? I mean airbrushing wouldn't even exist then

T.T it has to be reverse harem! Please!

proteus

proteus

Don't shave me, bro!

Reverse harems are all well and good if the female character isn't such a (censored!). Shouldn't the producers want to design Chizuru to make female viewers relate to her or at least be jealous of her? All she makes me feel is deep, deep hatred. She doesn't cook, fight, clean, isn't good in bed or even look sexy ("moe", maybe) - why do all the bishies fall fo her? ARGH!

Oh, btw, did you notice that Chizuru's eyes are expanding with each episode? They were OK-sized in the first few eps, but now her irises take up about 95% of her eyeballs! It makes me want to grab a sharp stick and---GRRR!

*goes to chill down*

Chizuru should just DIE! KILL HER

Bishies inside one place...
YAOI pARTY!
LMFAO

Quote by ManekiNekobusAh, Chizuru, the least they could is make her pretty, I mean.. most of the Shinsegumi guys have better haircuts than her come on.

XD So true.

Ne, I was hoping maybe there would be some decent character development in the course of the series, but that didn't come true either. Chizuru is the one thing that I can't stand in the whole of the series.
If she were a boy, then maybe, just maybe they would have given the character more backbone and a tiny bit more strength or at least the ability to defend his-/herself sometimes.
I mean it's okay to get rescued once in a while but it shouldn't be the general/only way for a main character to get out of dangerous situations. ">>

i would be very glad if chizuru would disappear at all >__<

naomi1985

naomi1985

hijikata_nanao

She already looks like a boy! :S i love that romance with all of them, but probably it would be better if she was more...girl...and strong...the poor girl's so useles ^__^'

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

i hope she ends up wd som1...

but i am reallly ok wd her as a girl,

hopefully she'll show more sides of her,

not only the tms wen she somtyms look lyk an idiot

cryng in one side...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

I cant imagine how if "she" became "HE"... but yeah, just like what KagaminoUta-san says... at least give her some manly strength so she could use that awesome katana, do something amazing so that is reasonable for many bishies to fall for her (that the fact is... she is useless =_=)

But still, I love to see boy-girl romance, so I still choose: be a girl, but a cool girl. Hahahaha

sketches and ink alive on my place...

I think it would be preferable to be a boy. The scriptwriters haven't done a good job fitting a female character into a male world. If they could handle the subject better, then yes, I wouldn't have a problem. But the way things are now, she just takes precious screen time and destroys the story - along making it sugary sometimes, destroying all the male characters in the progress.

boy chizuru = italy

heh then ill call her a impotent warrior

assiah

assiah

first makes them mad

Three. Hopefully, he'd be killed in some errand fight. The Shinsengumi still die, but at least they fight to the end without some useless demon whose only purpose is to provide blood and weird fluff-sap romance tagging along.

"Though destinies may be thwarted, Fate is absolute."

*___________________________* ?!

?

if she were a boy then i wouldn care cuz shinpachi was my favorite! plus if she was a guy that would just mean more action +_+

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.