Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hitsugaya Toshiro and Hinamori Momo or Matsumoto Rangiku? - Minitokyo

Hitsugaya Toshiro and Hinamori Momo or Matsumoto Rangiku?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Who do you think should be the captain of the 10 th detachment Hitsugaya? And why?

Hitsugaya Toshiro ^^
Because he's very strong and nice >///<

toshiro >.<

i think neither though. Hinamori and him is like a pairing but i don't think she really deserves him <-- doesn't like hinamori much~ and rangiku x gin is the better pairing i think

OMG I hate Hinamori so much, i choose Rangiku

HInamori X Toshiro 4ever! :D

Rangiku does care for her taichou but she has gin.....read the recent bleach chapters and u would know! :D :D :D

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

Toushirou x Hinamori for me! Rangiku too old for young Hitsugaya Toushirou. I think pair with Renji or Gin. lol

Signature Image

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

oohhh.... yuck ! well, I won't manage to choose between Hinamori and Matsumoto ..... I just hate Hinamori and Matsumoto ..... They are too old for him, and they're just silly ! And with his personality, I think he'll stay celibate...

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

matsomoto...she co beautiful...and sexy to...

wow! wait a minute? matsumoto with toshiro? but...he's just a kid! :O i mean...i know he's a lot older but...matsumoto is like...not in his league...she a grown woman...if he has to ''hook up'' with anybody that would be hinamori...they're both the same age...is like me (20) going out with a 10 year old :S

Kenji-boy

Kenji-boy

With a song in my heart~

Hitsugaya x Matsumoto, Extreme Rules baby, Going wild, I image both having a "hot encounter" in the sand... XD

Signature

i don't think that would be very...nice to see...:S ... oh myyy! he's just a kid! i know he can totally kiss your ass but...he still looks like my little brother :O

Matsumoto it

I find him too good for Hinamori and not enough for Matsumoto...Hinamori is a stupid girl, and Hitsugaya, even if I don't like him much, is smart. On the other hand, Matsumoto is much more mature and has a stronger girp on herself than Hitsugaya, so I find him too uninteresting for a woman like Rangiku...

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

Hitsugaya /_/ he is verryyyyyy famous xD

hinamori certainly hitsugaya

Reira-Serizawa

Reira-Serizawa

Oerba Dia Vanille

Quote by kanzakiXXkanaOMG I hate Hinamori so much, i choose Rangiku

Exactly.

Preferably Neither :/
But if I had to choose I'd go for Hinamori because Rangiku belongs to Gin~!

Hitsugaya Toushiro.

hitsugaya and hinamori

gin and rangiku

there you go! lol

Hitsugaya Toshiro.
He's My #1 Fav.

hi there.. I'm a new member here
Hitsugaya =).. I don't like hinamori.. she just being a burden = =a.. ( I think) I like Rangiku the most XD

as the time goes by we will make a beautiful story and be proud of its end

Hitsugaya just a kid and Matsumoto is grown woman but I hate Hinamori so I choose

Hitsugaya x Matsumoto :)

Isn't Rangiku a bit old for him though? They are funny but....
And I don't really like Hinamori. She has weak character, just like Orihime -narrows eyes and glares at her-
She can honestly just die. -_-

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.