Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 It's my birthday today! - Minitokyo

It's my birthday today!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

Hey everyone! It's my birthday today, and I turned 16 today at 8:42 5/14/10 during the period I was in the Santa Clara VTA light rail GMT -8:00! ^_^

know I'm not that popular here, but I just had to say it because I love the Minitokyo community so much. Within only 2 weeks of being here, I have spent more time downloading scans and making comments all over the boards and forum threads around here! Now, if you're willing to find out more about me you can always visit my facebook! http://www.facebook.com/LoveMilkAndCookies I'd love it if you could post a happy birthday for me after friending me! I add anyone~

Today for my birthday I got a nice cherry strudel cake covered in fudge 16 candles lit on top and also, it also turned out that on the same day it turned out to be physics day 2010 for all top engineering students in nor-cali and because of that we all went to California's Great America! Now, if any of you have ever been to nor-cali, san fran, fremont, sunnyvale, milpitas, cupertino, san jose, alameda, blah blah blah, you might know what is great america, it is the largest amusement theme park in nor-cali, of course, though the food is expensive, the rides are kinda ok, I rode Flight Deck twice, The Demon just one time (because lines were so long) and also I ran against my friends in the bumper car arena! So fun! Anyway, Great America is a small amusement park -cough- pssht please, Six Flags in Los Angeles is way better :] -cough- but still, it was fun to take a friday off and escape the futile, inevitable event of getting 16 punches from each boy in my class ^_^

I've said goodbye to being 15, because well, being 15 was such a great year! I had over the top grades, I've had friends that helped me all through the way, and even online I was able to find so many interesting and fun topics to discuss and with such friendly people! It's almost the end of the school year, and I'm going to end it on a high note! So, in response, I've decided to list the things I have completed so far being 16!

I've took my first step walking out of a light rail being 16
I've eaten my first hot pocket and gatorade being 16
I've went on my first rollercoaster being 16
I've spent my first 5 dollar bills on a sprite being 16
I've drank a sprite being 16
I've told my first joke being 16
I've sat on a bench being 16
I've went to the bathroom being 16
I've had my first headache being 16 (aww shoot the demon made me have a headache)
I've went through a metal detector being 16
I've stolen being 16 already (sorry, that skull at dragon's lair was way too expensive)
I've taken a nap being 16 (sorry, headache)
I've played shooting basketball being 16 (woo I won a lakers basketball)
I've rooted for san jose sharks the first time being 16 (sharks woot)
I've used my computer for the first time being 16!
I've logged on facebook the 1st time being 16
I've listened to my music the 1st time being 16

AND NOW...

I've posted my first time on minitokyo being 16

I have yet to do so much! Bye being 15, say hello to the 16 year old LonelyAmure! x333 Such things I have yet to do being 16 are:

I need to assault my fly
I need to get in a full 8-12 hours of sleep (sorry I deep sleep, it's good to stay in ^_^)
I need to watch tv
I need to go to school to take my first classes being 16 and also to say how epic going to great america was and bragging to my schoolmates how they couldn't beat me up 16 times because I was at great america and hope they don't beat me up for saying that even though they're all my friends...
I need to have my first breakfast lunch and dinner being 16
I need to read a book being 16
I need to watch anime being 16
I need to read manga being 16!

And tons more of other stuff! Feel free to post ideas for what I should do being 16 for the first time xDDDDDDD

Thanks you guys, and wish me a happy birthday!

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

oh my happy birth day i hope that you hade a wonderfull one and may you see good fortune for many years to come

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

Kanashter

Kanashter

MOAR BASS

LOL!
If you lived in NZ you'd be... *ahem* legal. If you get what I mean.
LOL!
I hope you got some really cool gifts. I would give you some chocolate which I'm eating but the internet isn't that good for that so i'll just have to wish you happy birthday instead.
:)

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

*gasp* I would still eat digital chocolate x3333 but thanks! and whatcha mean I would be legal in new zealand? xDDD is that a dirty joke, because I really don't get what you mean x333

but thanks kanashter! I appreciate you telling me this because you are an awesome friend, same with you evelluchia!

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Kanashter

Kanashter

MOAR BASS

Well, when i say legal i mean......
Ahem anyway most guys would probably go out and buy condoms or get some for their birthday on their 16th.
Now do you understand, or am I really going to have to blurt this out...

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

Quote by KanashterWell, when i say legal i mean......
Ahem anyway most guys would probably go out and buy condoms or get some for their birthday on their 16th.
Now do you understand, or am I really going to have to blurt this out...

No, no I totally understand what you're saying when you say get some lol... I know what you mean, yeah, I'd probably try to get lucky sometime :] (think like an egg. What's the first thing that happens to an egg?)

happy birthday!...i dont get wat u guys are talking bout

Signature

Kanashter

Kanashter

MOAR BASS

Lol. Dont worry about it Yami. You'll understand in four years. Promise. :)

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

Quote by yaminarahappy birthday!...i dont get wat u guys are talking bout

It's an inside thing, chances are you've known about it, or you don't know about it ^^' It's alright though thanks ^_^

Kanashter

Kanashter

MOAR BASS

Shall we move on?

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

yeeeeeah, I guess we should, I told one of my best friends on MSN that I logged onto msn for the first time! *change of topic*

Kanashter

Kanashter

MOAR BASS

LOL WIN!
Hmmmm.
I skydived a couple of months back. EPIC AS
you should book one
now

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

xD I have never skydived in my life! Must be fun, I've seen other people do it, and the view is beautiful, ^^' I might try to book a heli flight later with my parents permission but I dunno xDDD

Kanashter

Kanashter

MOAR BASS

Jump out of a plane. do it. I did. Most enjoyable exhilarating thing i've ever done

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

*gasp* with a parachute? I'll be like *oh shoot houston we have a problem, last minute handling* *pulls parachute* WAAAHOOOO....

Kanashter

Kanashter

MOAR BASS

With a parachute thankfully> Jumped out and got worried i might've packed a picnic instead of a parachute

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

Quote by LonelyAmure*gasp* I would still eat digital chocolate x3333 but thanks! and whatcha mean I would be legal in new zealand? xDDD is that a dirty joke, because I really don't get what you mean x333

but thanks kanashter! I appreciate you telling me this because you are an awesome friend, same with you evelluchia!

your my friend its only rite for me to give you birthday wishes

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

Falbare90

Falbare90

(=>益<=)

happy birthday amura

(\ /)
( . .)
c()()

bukx

bukx

~:SMT fanatic:~

happy birthday amure
just have a happy life ^^

Signature Image

celia

celia

roy

Oh my maybe im late to said but happy birthday lonely i hope u wish will become real and i hope u enjoy in the MT and meet many friends here
once more again happy birthday ^_^

roy coollllllllll

Happy Birthday ^-^

(I'm late x-x)

YukariSendou

YukariSendou

New World to Begin

Omedetooo... Lonelyamure...
Happy birthday...
I hope you'll bless with good fortune and exciting encounters...

"uruchai....uruchai....uruchai....uruchaaai...."Signature Image

Happy Birthday. I looks like you've been rather busy and made your sixteenth birthday a very special one indeed. Just remember to do something silly and something completely random today. Just a suggestion. And find something funny to laugh about too. Have fun!

Happy Birthday!

I hope you have a nice day!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.