Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which of all the YuGiOh Card is the strongest? Except GodCards - Minitokyo

Which of all the YuGiOh Card is the strongest? Except GodCards

Tagged under Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters

page 1 of 1 22 total items

seeing obelisk, osiris, ra, cyber-end dragon, exodia, blue-eyes/red-eyes draron, i have created some of my own unique and powerfull monster cards.. i even created the monster image, but cant draw it thought..

heaven`s obelisk - lv 10 - light - atk 3000 def 3000
light & darkness obelisk- lv 9 - light/dark - atk 3000 def 3000
goddess of obelisk - lv 11 - light - atk 4000 def
goddess of exodia - lv 11 - light - atk 4000 def
queen of obelisk - lv 10 - light - atk 3000 def 3000
queen of exodia - lv 10 - light - atk 3000 def 3000
celestial pegasus - lv 10 - light - atk 3000 def 3000
celestial knight - lv 6 - light - atk def
celestial king - lv 7 - light - atk def
celestial queen - lv 7 - light - atk def
celestial phoenix - lv 6 - light - atk 2300 def 1800
heaven`s-end dragon - lv 10 - light - atk 3000 def 3000
hell`s-end dragon - lv 10 - light - atk 3000 def 3000
skull flame exodia - lv 10 - lfire - atk 3200 def 2800
metal exodia chrome - lv 10 - learth - atk 3200 def 3800
century elf goddess - lv 9 - light - atk 3300 def 3000
celestial angel - lv 7 - light - atk 2600 def 2300
magnet king. super valkrian - lv 10 - earth - atk 4700 def 3900 ( magnet warrior alhpa+beta+gamma+zeta+terra fussion )
cyber king - lv 8 - earth - atk 2000 def 2500
cyber queen - lv 8 - earth - atk 2000 def 2500
dark dimension dragon - lv 8 - dark- atk- 2400 def- 2800

ummm...i think the very big one? Excaflowne? Is that what it's called?

of course it's black magician ;
strong , tactical and cool !

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

Well, diffucult question: maybe Kaiba's blue eyes dragon

Sorcerer of Black Magic is Rock!

Mekartur

Mekartur

Hiko Seijuro

That depend's of the effect that the monster had.
In my opinion, the greatest monster in all the game is RELINQUISHED. Pegasus used this monster and almost beat Yugi in the finals. That monster can absorb any other monster you wish, and take it's power.

But, another good monster is Jinzo. Not 'cause of his power, but his habillity. No trap card effect work's against him.

Hiten-Mitsurugy-Ryu: KUZU-RYU-SEN!!

yugioh is so cooll... shifty eyes* lOL jksjks uhmm the little fluffy ball

im goin with the blue eyes white dragon too, but i don't know much about the game so ...

Blue eye white dragon!

silent swordsman LV7 ... me like it =D

Touma

My Anime World

Of course i choose Black Magician

I don't know they are alot of cards and new cards!

I don't play this game card, sorry

it would be, Redeyes steeel dragon lol

??? ??????? ? ???????????

mmm.............

penguin soldier, great effect flip card, return up to 2 monster card to the owner's hand

I don't play, sorry

"Strongest" can mean a bunch of different things.

If you mean pure ATK strength, then that goes to Five God Dragon (5000), Master of Dragon Knight (5000), and Sin Truth Dragon (5000). (Without any supporting effects.)

Otherwise, plenty could also reach pretty high through their effect like...

Chaos Phantom Demon - Armityle (0, but is 10,000 ATK during your turn)

Poisonous Snake King - Venominion and Poisonous Snake Lord - Venominaga (both 0, but gain 500 ATK for each Reptile in your Graveyard; very easy to fill your Graveyard with them)

Exodios, the Ultimate Sealed God (?, but gains 1000 ATK for each Normal Monster in your Graveyard)

The Devil's Avatar (?, but ATK and DEF become equal to the highest ATK monster on the field +100)

The Devil's Eraser (?, but gains 1000 ATK/DEF for each card your opponent controls for up to 11,000; 5 Monster Card Zones, 5 Magic & Trap Card Zones, 1 Field Magic Card Zone)

Chimeratech Over Dragon (?, but gains 800 ATK/DEF for each Fusion Material Monster used to Fusion Summon it; usually Future Fusion + Overload Fusion to make it easily over 20,000)

Chimeratech Fortress Dragon (?, but gains 1000 ATK/DEF for each monster used to Special Summon it for up to 10,000)

...and so on and so forth.

In terms of effects, well, that's pretty tricky as there are MANY good effects throughout the game. If I had to choose one in terms of JUST the effects, then I'd have to go with...

Poisonous Snake Lord - Venominaga
Dark/Reptile/10/0/0
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with its own effect or with "Descent of the Snake Lord". This card gains 500 ATK for each Reptile-Type monster in your Graveyard. This card cannot be targeted and is unaffected by another Monster, Magic or Trap Card. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can remove from play 1 other Reptile-Type monster in your Graveyard to Special Summon this card. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, place 1 Hyper Venom Counter on this card. When 3 Hyper Venom Counters are on this card, its controller wins the Duel.

- Easy to Special Summon (in my opinion from my experience using it).

- Easily able to be 3500-5000 ATK upon hitting the field.

- Cannot be targeted by effects.

- Is unaffected by effects.

- Can revive itself if it's somehow destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by battle.

- Auto-win by doing Battle Damage to your opponent 3 times.

DARK MAGICIAN FOREVER! ^_^

Avid Anime Lover, and Aspiring VoiceOver Artist!

jcena18

jcena18

Golden Time Lover

Blue Eyes White Dragon! ehehe.. =D

Hmmm...I think this would be more productive if people put good reasons why (besides "I like/love it", "my favorite card", and so on).

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.