Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Loneliest day you ever have - Minitokyo

The Loneliest day you ever have

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

para5ite

para5ite

Student

Haha xD i go to college and work at the same time so im not neet xD
I just spend my freetime sitting inside :D

"Smiles don't belong on people like you"Signature Image

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

^ Parasite :D That is exactly what I'm going to do in the next 5 years. Go to university and have a part time job~ :3 and also spend my time inside with the computer when I'm bored~

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

para5ite

para5ite

Student

Quote by LonelyAmure^ Parasite :D That is exactly what I'm going to do in the next 5 years. Go to university and have a part time job~ :3 and also spend my time inside with the computer when I'm bored~

hehe :D Well i'd say that you will realise that it will be the best time of your life then xD
Even though it's really hard on your mind/body from time to time..it's still nice ^^
Computers are the best tool for killing boredom..i think so at least

"Smiles don't belong on people like you"Signature Image

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

^ yeah it's going to be challenging but I'm going to make it! ^_^

and yes computers are a great way to kill boredom, they're also a great way to kill yourself xD

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i'm never alone, the voice inside my head is always with me

Home alone, locked up, power out, cellphone battery dead, houseline struck by lightning.. and it's raining heavily.. and dark. T.T;

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

Quote by FerriaHome alone, locked up, power out, cellphone battery dead, houseline struck by lightning.. and it's raining heavily.. and dark. T.T;

Oh man... Thats a bad luck...

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

When my grandmother die

LDB

Oh, countless, ocuntless indeed

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

errr.... now ! lol... I'm always, ALWAYS lonely, so can't count the days...

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

When I was stuck in a bush in a cabin for 3 days, I'll say the first day was the loneliest

it was on my 16th birthday.
it was on hoLiday and my grandfather just passed away the day before.
my famiLy was so busy with the preparation for my grandfather buriaL and thus they forgot about my birthday.
and NO EMAIL from my friend either, since they're busy, Lacking money, and bLah bLah.
just thinking back about it makes me feeL LoneLy again

every single effing day since last Christmas

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.