Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Naruto Battle Thread - Minitokyo

Naruto Battle Thread

Tagged under Naruto

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 110 total items

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Quote by HalfDemonInuyasha

Quote by HaouJudai6Yes your right Gaara si weak compared to the EMS with that Sauske would mow down any body except naruto and you fogot to post the next battle dammit no one gets it right for the battle threads rules

No offense, but that definitely sounds like fanboy/girl-ism talking there...not actual reasoning or thought being put into it besides that you just like Sasuke and/or the Sharingan more than whoever he's up against. As said, Sasuke with EMS does not equal automatic win and we have yet to even see what it looks like much less what it can do, so it's really impossible to say right now. He won't instantly know how to use (all of) its abilities right from the get-go. And even after, Sasuke still has his own vulnerabilities like his being prone to easily being angered and rushing into blind rages or his arrogance and overconfidence.

As for Taka vs. Team 10, I'd lean more towards Taka. Jugo could probably overpower even Chouji with his Expansion Jutsus while in his Curse Seal Berserker state as well as Shikamaru when trying to hold him with his Shadow jutsus (even Tayuya was able to hold him off with her Curse Seal LV2 state). Also having those cannons and all...And unless Ino knows other jutsus, than her mind possession probably wouldn't do much by itself. Suigetsu with his water-transforming abilities would also be a hazard to deal with. Karin doesn't seem to have all that much besides her chakra perception...

I think an interesting and tricky one would be Hiruzen vs. Hanzo. (Previous Leader of Amegakure who gave Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru their Sannin titles.)

Wrong From the sharingan stats and facts its power is unparraled so all oppenets are powerless before it your erasing is good but man Sauske would win most fights all would agree espically with the EMS i'm a big Itach fan so your wrong on me liking sauske

Hanzo man he was stropnger than them only pein could beat him

Kakashi esasily experince wins and Kamui own her its just a fact

Itachi vs Danzo

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

Quote by HaouJudai6Wrong From the sharingan stats and facts its power is unparraled so all oppenets are powerless before it your erasing is good but man Sauske would win most fights all would agree espically with the EMS i'm a big Itach fan so your wrong on me liking sauske

Itachi vs Danzo

And where exactly are these "stats and facts"?

And no, its power is NOT unparalleled as the Rinnegan has been stated to be more powerful than it and the fact is that the Sharingan is essentially a watered down version of it and only because of influence by the Kyuubi on top of things.

Sasuke hardly "truly" won any of his fights ever since Shippuuden began. Even WITH the Sharingan...

vs. Orochimaru - He had to wait until he was at his absolute weakest state before he decided to strike and even then, he BARELY managed just to contain him and not actually kill him.

vs. Deidara - Only thanks to extra chakra from the Curse Seal LV2 and using Manda as a shield did he manage to survive that battle in the end with Deidara's C4. At the MOST, it would be a draw because of Deidara killing himself.

vs. Itachi - Itachi may as well have just killed himself before the battle began. If he were truly serious on fighting and killing Sasuke, as Madara himself even stated, he could have done at ANY time during their battle effortlessly. It was ONLY because of him not going all out and merely trying to push Sasuke into a corner to awaken his own Mangekyo after his death, and get rid of Orochimaru and the Curse Seal, that Sasuke managed to live through that battle.

vs. Bee - Bee had him owned and all but destroyed even without using any of the Hachibi's power. It was only due to interference by Jugo, Suigetsu, and Karin did Sasuke not die quickly in that battle after getting his chest and throat pretty much torn completely open.

vs. Kages - Same, he would've been killed several times had Jugo and Suigetsu not interfered, Zetsu interfering and stealing/giving chakra, and Madara saving him at the last second.

vs. Danzo - Danzo's final seal would've killed him had Madara not saved him.

Also, Hanzo wasn't someone NO ONE except Pain could beat. He was just very strong and known for being able to hold off Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru while they were younger (and subsequently less experienced and without all the abilities we see them with today). Doesn't mean he was the strongest of all though. Hiruzen would be on a whole different field from the 3 as well though, being their sensei and "the God of shinobi" and such.

And, as I said, (Eternal) Mangekyo and Kamui does not equal an automatic win. Kakashi would not resort to using it right off the bat unless absolutely necessary. That means he will go through battles using chakra for other jutsus while also moving around, which limits him to just 1-2 uses in the middle of an actual battle and even just 1 use would leave him pretty much completely exhausted. Of course, against Sakura, his experience would win out overall and he'd be able to lure her/trap her/etc and use Kamui if he wanted after, but if it were against higher-class shinobi, I doubt they'd just stand by and let Kakashi use it. It's not nearly as simple as that.

The thing people seem to have trouble doing is looking at these battles from a more neutral standpoint or looking at the larger picture. Just by your own words, you think (Eternal Mangekyo) Sharingan > everything, making your deductions on who would win pretty much completely bias...

Anyway, another tricky one...

Onoki (Tsuchikage; had fought Madara before) vs. Hanzo

EDIT: And Itachi vs. Danzo. Pretty evident that Itachi would win, given how much Danzo feared him.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Quote by HaouJudai6Wrong From the sharingan stats and facts its power is unparraled so all oppenets are powerless before it your erasing is good but man Sauske would win most fights all would agree espically with the EMS i'm a big Itach fan so your wrong on me liking sauske

Itachi vs Danzo

And where exactly are these "stats and facts"?

And no, its power is NOT unparalleled as the Rinnegan has been stated to be more powerful than it and the fact is that the Sharingan is essentially a watered down version of it and only because of influence by the Kyuubi on top of things.

Sasuke hardly "truly" won any of his fights ever since Shippuuden began. Even WITH the Sharingan...

vs. Orochimaru - He had to wait until he was at his absolute weakest state before he decided to strike and even then, he BARELY managed just to contain him and not actually kill him.

vs. Deidara - Only thanks to extra chakra from the Curse Seal LV2 and using Manda as a shield did he manage to survive that battle in the end with Deidara's C4. At the MOST, it would be a draw because of Deidara killing himself.

vs. Itachi - Itachi may as well have just killed himself before the battle began. If he were truly serious on fighting and killing Sasuke, as Madara himself even stated, he could have done at ANY time during their battle effortlessly. It was ONLY because of him not going all out and merely trying to push Sasuke into a corner to awaken his own Mangekyo after his death, and get rid of Orochimaru and the Curse Seal, that Sasuke managed to live through that battle.

vs. Bee - Bee had him owned and all but destroyed even without using any of the Hachibi's power. It was only due to interference by Jugo, Suigetsu, and Karin did Sasuke not die quickly in that battle after getting his chest and throat pretty much torn completely open.

vs. Kages - Same, he would've been killed several times had Jugo and Suigetsu not interfered, Zetsu interfering and stealing/giving chakra, and Madara saving him at the last second.

vs. Danzo - Danzo's final seal would've killed him had Madara not saved him.

Also, Hanzo wasn't someone NO ONE except Pain could beat. He was just very strong and known for being able to hold off Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru while they were younger (and subsequently less experienced and without all the abilities we see them with today). Doesn't mean he was the strongest of all though. Hiruzen would be on a whole different field from the 3 as well though, being their sensei and "the God of shinobi" and such.

And, as I said, (Eternal) Mangekyo and Kamui does not equal an automatic win. Kakashi would not resort to using it right off the bat unless absolutely necessary. That means he will go through battles using chakra for other jutsus while also moving around, which limits him to just 1-2 uses in the middle of an actual battle and even just 1 use would leave him pretty much completely exhausted. Of course, against Sakura, his experience would win out overall and he'd be able to lure her/trap her/etc and use Kamui if he wanted after, but if it were against higher-class shinobi, I doubt they'd just stand by and let Kakashi use it. It's not nearly as simple as that.

The thing people seem to have trouble doing is looking at these battles from a more neutral standpoint or looking at the larger picture. Just by your own words, you think (Eternal Mangekyo) Sharingan > everything, making your deductions on who would win pretty much completely bias...

Anyway, another tricky one...

Onoki (Tsuchikage; had fought Madara before) vs. Hanzo

EDIT: And Itachi vs. Danzo. Pretty evident that Itachi would win, given how much Danzo feared him.

Dude EMS Owns Only The Rinnegan can proiably beat those eye Sauske did get lucky on some fights but owned bee with The EMS same with Danzo he needed to die anyways. Sure its a Basis but well that the way the cookie crumbles Sauske owned the Kages they were out of the league with him only Raikage was strong out them.

Hanzo Still he was feared and wiped the floor with the sanin easily

Madara vs Kabuto(Shippden)

we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

Quote by HaouJudai6Dude EMS Owns Only The Rinnegan can proiably beat those eye Sauske did get lucky on some fights but owned bee with The EMS same with Danzo he needed to die anyways. Sure its a Basis but well that the way the cookie crumbles Sauske owned the Kages they were out of the league with him only Raikage was strong out them.

Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan is powerful, yes, but every tool has its weakness and none of them are invincible at all, so saying someone with an Eternal Mangekyo > everyone no matter what is just complete fan bias with no argument or merit. Not to mention it's ALREADY been disproven by the fact that Hashirama Senju was able to defeat Madara AT HIS BEST with not just the Eternal Mangekyo, but also the Kyuubi in its full glory.

Sasuke did NOT own Bee in the least. Bee already had him all but destroyed even before using the Hachibi's powers and it was ONLY due to the intervention of Jugo, Suigetsu and Karin did Sasuke even survive. He would be dead right now otherwise had Jugo and Karin not healed his otherwise fatal wounds, and Suigetsu providing a protective wall that barely managed to protect them against Bee's chakra blast. And even after using Amaterasu, Bee had already pulled a fast one on them that Sasuke clearly didn't know about anyway, showing he beat them in EVERY way.

And the same with the Kages. How exactly did he "own" them except the Raikage? Every one them held their own against him easily, including Gaara as his sand was even able to deflect Amaterasu. Mei was able to almost melt through (the imperfected) Susano'o, and Onoki would've pretty much atomized Sasuke had Madara not saved him at the last second. NO ONE is made a Kage unless they're TRULY the strongest in their village AND smart on top of that, so to say ALL of the Kage except the Raikage is "weak" is just narrow-minded and foolish. They would've utterly destroyed him several times over had, again, others NOT interfered with the battles like Suigetsu, Jugo, Zetsu, and Madara.

So, despite your obvious fan bias towards the Sharingan, it's been proven several times that it's not invincible in the least and saying Sasuke "owned" so many people is just plain wrong (the only ones I would probably relent to and say he barely "beat" would be Deidara and Danzo). So far, you have had no reasonably sound arguments in Sasuke's (or the Sharingan's) favor besides "(Eternal) (Mangekyo) Sharingan owns all" more-or-less.

Madara would destroy Kabuto in a "normal" battle. The only reason he didn't already was simply because of whoever was in that last coffin Kabuto was using to blackmail Madara with. Kabuto, even now, is really just himself + Orochimaru put together more or less, and Orochimaru would be nothing to Madara. Heck, he was nothing to Itachi as would Kabuto.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Quote by HaouJudai6Dude EMS Owns Only The Rinnegan can proiably beat those eye Sauske did get lucky on some fights but owned bee with The EMS same with Danzo he needed to die anyways. Sure its a Basis but well that the way the cookie crumbles Sauske owned the Kages they were out of the league with him only Raikage was strong out them.

Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan is powerful, yes, but every tool has its weakness and none of them are invincible at all, so saying someone with an Eternal Mangekyo > everyone no matter what is just complete fan bias with no argument or merit. Not to mention it's ALREADY been disproven by the fact that Hashirama Senju was able to defeat Madara AT HIS BEST with not just the Eternal Mangekyo, but also the Kyuubi in its full glory.

Sasuke did NOT own Bee in the least. Bee already had him all but destroyed even before using the Hachibi's powers and it was ONLY due to the intervention of Jugo, Suigetsu and Karin did Sasuke even survive. He would be dead right now otherwise had Jugo and Karin not healed his otherwise fatal wounds, and Suigetsu providing a protective wall that barely managed to protect them against Bee's chakra blast. And even after using Amaterasu, Bee had already pulled a fast one on them that Sasuke clearly didn't know about anyway, showing he beat them in EVERY way.

And the same with the Kages. How exactly did he "own" them except the Raikage? Every one them held their own against him easily, including Gaara as his sand was even able to deflect Amaterasu. Mei was able to almost melt through (the imperfected) Susano'o, and Onoki would've pretty much atomized Sasuke had Madara not saved him at the last second. NO ONE is made a Kage unless they're TRULY the strongest in their village AND smart on top of that, so to say ALL of the Kage except the Raikage is "weak" is just narrow-minded and foolish. They would've utterly destroyed him several times over had, again, others NOT interfered with the battles like Suigetsu, Jugo, Zetsu, and Madara.

So, despite your obvious fan bias towards the Sharingan, it's been proven several times that it's not invincible in the least and saying Sasuke "owned" so many people is just plain wrong (the only ones I would probably relent to and say he barely "beat" would be Deidara and Danzo). So far, you have had no reasonably sound arguments in Sasuke's (or the Sharingan's) favor besides "(Eternal) (Mangekyo) Sharingan owns all" more-or-less.

Madara would destroy Kabuto in a "normal" battle. The only reason he didn't already was simply because of whoever was in that last coffin Kabuto was using to blackmail Madara with. Kabuto, even now, is really just himself + Orochimaru put together more or less, and Orochimaru would be nothing to Madara. Heck, he was nothing to Itachi as would Kabuto.

Don't matter tthe kages are weak except raikage like i said he's the most powerful one of the bunch he was owning sauske the rest ha ha they're weak in my eyes EMS OWNS EXCEPT Rinengan. Oh Danzo sucks Sauske ems owned him with ease ems is the best eyes of all time. Harsjhimi could be the only one i coould say hwo was truly capabale of beating the ems no one else maybe the six paths sage maybe I don't need reasoning to back my claims the EMS is the best

Bu next battle is

Haku vs Kiba(Shippuden)

Quote by HaouJudai6Don't matter tthe kages are weak except raikage like i said he's the most powerful one of the bunch he was owning sauske the rest ha ha fuck no they're weak in my eyes EMS OWNS EXCEPT Rinengan. Oh Danzo sucks Sauske ems owned him with ease ems is the best eyes of all time. Harsjhimi could be the only one i coould say hwo was truly capabale of beating the ems no one else maybe the six paths sage maybe I don't need reasoning to back my claims the EMS is the best

Bu next battle is

Haku vs Kiba(Shippuden)

*Sigh* This is why I hazard to start, much less participate in such discussions...such blatant and obvious fanboy/girl-ism of such things where you offer little to no actual argument, explanation, or discussion while completely disregarding everything anyone else says, regardless of the facts that were shown right in the story itself and also without any good reasons why as if your word is the only thing that matters and everyone else is wrong no matter what.

I'm done with this as it's quite clear you're not going to accept anything I say, regardless of true facts because of being such a Sharingan fanboy with NO actual facts on your side besides your fanboy-obsessed words.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Quote by HaouJudai6Don't matter tthe kages are weak except raikage like i said he's the most powerful one of the bunch he was owning sauske the rest ha ha fuck no they're weak in my eyes EMS OWNS EXCEPT Rinengan. Oh Danzo sucks Sauske ems owned him with ease ems is the best eyes of all time. Harsjhimi could be the only one i coould say hwo was truly capabale of beating the ems no one else maybe the six paths sage maybe I don't need reasoning to back my claims the EMS is the best

Bu next battle is

Haku vs Kiba(Shippuden)

*Sigh* This is why I hazard to start, much less participate in such discussions...such blatant and obvious fanboy/girl-ism of such things where you offer little to no actual argument, explanation, or discussion while completely disregarding everything anyone else says, regardless of the facts that were shown right in the story itself and also without any good reasons why as if your word is the only thing that matters and everyone else is wrong no matter what.

I'm done with this as it's quite clear you're not going to accept anything I say, regardless of true facts because of being such a Sharingan fanboy with NO actual facts on your side besides your fanboy-obsessed words.

In my threads my word is law all others are subjacted to my judgement man I say EMS win all battles your reasoning iun this battle thread is null & void from now on. The thread maker overules the posters

Um probably Haku still. lol! :D

how bout....

Tsunade vs Chiyo

Quote by HaouJudai6In my threads my word is law all others are subjacted to my judgement man I say EMS win all battles your reasoning iun this battle thread is null & void from now on. The thread maker overules the posters

And unfortunately, that is not how forums or threads work. They're meant to be free and open for people to discuss. If all you're going to do is dictate EVERYTHING that people say in whatever thread you start, especially if they disagree with you on anything you say, than that makes any sort of thread you make entirely pointless and nothing but spam.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Quote by HaouJudai6In my threads my word is law all others are subjacted to my judgement man I say EMS win all battles your reasoning iun this battle thread is null & void from now on. The thread maker overules the posters

And unfortunately, that is not how forums or threads work. They're meant to be free and open for people to discuss. If all you're going to do is dictate EVERYTHING that people say in whatever thread you start, especially if they disagree with you on anything you say, than that makes any sort of thread you make entirely pointless and nothing but spam.

Ok no ems or shargain bashing allowed

merged: 05-31-2010 ~ 05:21am
Tsunade for her strength

Sauske vs Team 10

NO SHARINGAN BASHING ALLOWED EMS WINS SO YOUR REASON ON SAUSKE LOSING NULL AND VOID

merged: 05-31-2010 ~ 11:31pm
Attetion to all posters in this thread any battle with a Sharingan user the Victory goes to Sharingan users fro they're pure strength and just superitoty to all oppents all reasoning is negated if you say they lose

And where did I ever bash it? I simply said that it's not an invincible tool like you keep making it out to be as users of it have LOST before. I know it's powerful, but it's not all-powerful.

Anyway, this thread is now entirely pointless given your last statement.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Quote by HalfDemonInuyashaAnd where did I ever bash it? I simply said that it's not an invincible tool like you keep making it out to be as users of it have LOST before. I know it's powerful, but it's not all-powerful.

Anyway, this thread is now entirely pointless given your last statement.

Sharingan is the best Dojutsu Tech so don't care Itachi,Sauske,and Madara are the best

ok haou once again i'm starting a new one! lol! :D

ino vs Karin

oh haou u crack me up! with both of ur comments (the one with ino and the one with the sharingan users)

ok. Sasuke for the win on that one. :D

Hmmm....
Sai vs Kakashi

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Quote by kawaiigurl2011oh haou u crack me up! with both of ur comments (the one with ino and the one with the sharingan users)

ok. Sasuke for the win on that one. :D

Hmmm....
Sai vs Kakashi

Thanks and well I know but Kakashi his Magekyo & kamui woyld onw sai

Prengant Kureani vs Iruka

lol! r u serious haou with this match up!? i like fell off my chair laughing at this. sorry. excuse my immaturity. :P

ok. um......maype iruka. hahahahahahaha i'm sorry i can't take this seriously. omfg. this made my day! :D

ok. whew. i'm done now.
how bout.....
Sakura vs Deidara

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Quote by kawaiigurl2011lol! r u serious haou with this match up!? i like fell off my chair laughing at this. sorry. excuse my immaturity. :P

ok. um......maype iruka. hahahahahahaha i'm sorry i can't take this seriously. omfg. this made my day! :D

ok. whew. i'm done now.
how bout.....
Sakura vs Deidara

Yeah I am and interestinh my money on The Preganyt kurenai

Deidara can pick her off from a distance without having to soil his hands

Sauke,Itachi,Izauna,Madara,and Shunsi vs Hanzo

ok u go do that haou! LOL! :D
most likely sasuke, itachi, izauna, madara, and shunsi for the win.

hmmm.....
Gaara vs Sasuke (both shippuden)

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Sauske obivoulsy for his superior skills to that wortless kage since he lost his demon. Also His EMS gives him ultiomate power

Danzo vs Plot(Storyline)

Screw Danzou. I hate his gut and just cuz he has sharingans all up on his arms and all doesn't mean he's "cool" (according to my bf)

yeah. Plot most definitely. i try to ignore danzou when he appears in chapters.

Pein vs Sasuke

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Pein fro the simple fact the paths would beat him this is the only time i'll let a Sharingan user lose

Itachi vs Pein

Probably Pein for the win on this match up.

Minato vs Itachi

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Minato for his Body flicker Tech he'd easilya void Itachi man i hate saying a Sharingan user loses but Mianto was the yellow flash

Sasuke(EMS FULL POWER) vs Lame Mei(Mizukage)

Sasuke for the win! :D

Shino vs Shikamaru

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 110 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.